ScrollBar effecting games

• A12MCMULLIN
  • Born
  • Born
  • A12MCMULLIN

Post 3+ Months Ago

I play games on an online game site. When I click on the thumb of the game I wish to play, a new smaller window pops up with the game. Some games only require use of the mouse and others require use of the arrow keys and sometimes the space bar too. I took a couple weeks off of playing games to work on some projects and 2 days ago I tried to again play some games but found a problem. I have no idea how it happened as my family uses the PC too. But when I goto play a game that requires the arrow keys, they now move the entire screen instead of just the game piece. There's a horizontal and vertical scroll that move with the arrow keys now. How can I disable this so I can play arrow key games again? I appreciate the help.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• dark_lord
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India-Kolkata

Post 3+ Months Ago

is your mouse doing fine?

there is an option to move the pop up window using arrow keys. right click on the window and then click on the move option. you can be able to move your window using the arrow keys.

so i think anyhow the move option is getting enabled.

don't have enough idea to solve this
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Make sure the browser is concentrated on the game... that is to say, click on the game before clicking the arrow keys.

It happened to me before... I played online games and press somewhere outside of the game, and then when I wanted to crouch me screen zoomed down and I ended up looking at the footer of the page rather than crouching.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts