Selling Website: Teenfights.com

• RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not sure if this is in the right forum and if it isn't just delete it.

1. URL(s) of site? http://www.teenfights.com

2. Age of site? about 2 and a half weeks

3. Approximate monthly page views and/or unique visitor?
Not sure about monthly but the site gets 1000-2000+ daily unique. The site is growing rapidly every day and it has only been open for about 2 weeks.

4. How does site generate income? How much? Advertisements, When big enough users can purchase points via paypal.

5. Who develops content and administers the site and how much time does it require? The owner will have to just check logs and make sure everything is running smoothly every now and then. Should not take more than 10 minutes at a time. If any upgrades to the site needs to be made you will be given an email of a scripter that will work for a very cheap price.

6. Reason for selling? I had intentions of selling it when I created it.

7. Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner? Yes, You will have 1 month to switch to a new server and during the time being I will host it.

8. Does the site have an e-zine or newsletter? Number of subscribers? No

9. Asking price for the site? If the site keeps growing how it is, $1,000 minimum.

The site has a control panel where you can edit just about everything. Let me note that the site includes its very own flash game that can be previewed here. The site has only been open for about 2 weeks and already has 1500+ registered users. The site also has its own forum implemented in the site.

If you are interested in buying or have any questions feel free to email me at rytrix88@hotmail.com

//Please, anyone reading this post, please note that rytrix has some posts under his belt and isnt here just to spam. we do not allow spamming here but since he is an established membership/history here, it is not considered spam and therefore, we will let it slide... :-) I am, however, locking the post so you will need to contact him by email provided above... Gadget Guru
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm moving this to the general board. It doesn't belong in Web Design.

And to avoid any confusion, please email RyTRIX if you have interested.
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the move. :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts