Soccer!!

• tiffix
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: kenya

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you believe Africa Will stand up to the challenge of hosting the most prestigious and famous game in the world? Given This is her first time to host such a game of immense magnitude, i still give them a chance of making it and being entertaining. 8)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, i believe they do. I saw a program on the TV the other day here showing how South Africa was getting prepared for it. Seems like things are going well and with the right venue, right infrastructure you can't go wrong.

Hopefully my country will be taking part in the World Cup.
  • tiffix
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Speaking of Scotland, how are you fairing in your qualifications group matches
:?:
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think after the last few games the other day, we are now favourites to clinch second place.

We just need to beat Norway in Oslo and Macedonia in Glasgow. The last game against Holland won't matter...which is just as well because they are doing fantastic at the moment.
  • tiffix
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's Good of You Guys :wink: Scotland is one my Europe's Favourites and can't wait to see them in action again here in Africa. My Team Kenya Has no much hope of making it to the World cup but we are eyeing the Africa Cup of Nations by finishing atleast third in our group (Nigeria, Tunisia, Mozambique and Of course Kenya). Current we are not performing good and we are yet to collect a point after playing Nigeria and Tunisia) :( . But The game at home against Mozambique, we are going to give those guys a run for their money.. :lol: .
  • tiffix
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Games begin offically on 11th June 2010 and lasts till 11 July 2010. :)

check out this site for match schedules http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html. Man i can't wait...
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

The world cup is really a tremendous sporting event and South Africa will definitely be a great host for all nations.
  • tiffix
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

And Africans, Egypt in particular are already showing the world what Africans have in stock for the world come the world cup. The Egyptians rattled the former world champions Brazil in the on going confederations cup in South Africa, despite the narrow lose of 4-3 in favor of Brazil. 8)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts