someone hacked my e-mail..HEEELLLPPP

• chulaa
  • Born
  • Born
  • chulaa

Post 3+ Months Ago

someone hacked my e-mail, how can i get it back, can somone please help me i'm trippen... my -email is c_spence69@hotmail.com...thank u sooo much
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

What exactly is the problem? They hacked your e-mail? What did they do? What is wrong?
  • Borrow -A- Geek
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

(800) 936-5700 Hotmail support they may be able to help you get your password reset, but not for sure on that.
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Haha, if they can help you with that then i have some Social Engineering to do :D
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok usually I think on hotmail you have like a question that only you should know and if ya answer it right they give ya the password. No I need lil bit of more info, how do you know someone even hacked your account??
What maked you realize some one gained access to your account?
  • Geekette
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: The Land of NeverWinter (FL)

Post 3+ Months Ago

If someone did hack his account they probably would have changed his security question too. I've always disliked Hotmail...
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

yea probably but some noobs forget to do that stuff
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello welcom to ozzu
i hade my hotmail hacked all you need to do is e-mail them and ask them to reset it then tell them your security question has been changed and they will e-mail you back askin you for info that may not have been changed and if you tell them what they want to know it will be reset.
it takes a few a few e-mails but it should work
  • Geekette
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: The Land of NeverWinter (FL)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, no wonder it is so easy to gain access to someone's account. Lol RyTRix, looks like you can have some fun. :P
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

yea....good idea,
if ya think it could be some one near you who hacked your account and want to gain some info on the person I just thought of this IDEA!

Do a small webpage and put an IP tracker on it and all the codes you find that will give you info of yours visitors. then send an e-mail to your account from another e-mail account you have. say something like:

hey "whatever your name is" I just came up with this picture page check it out, hey don;t miss it look "kelly" is there in bikiny!

Make the e-mail sound familiar like from someone who knows you! Try making the URL of your "Picture page" as long as possible and include a link of the page on your e-mail. This way you'll have a bigger probability of the first person who goes to that page is the one on possesion of your account.

If you are lucky the noob hacker will go to the page thinking of some sexygirl webpage and his IP will be captured. Now there is not 100% probability of your page been visited by the hacker some this even the webhost go by the pages their users create.

Come on I'm sure you can play smarter than the person who hacked you. Once you have his IP a couple of webcites out there will tell you lot of info on the IP. So its a big procedure but if ya really want to find out you should do it. I mean some times I come up with crazy ideas like this one, use it at your own risk.
I'M SORRY BUT I PERSONALLY HATE BLACK HAT HACKERS....
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmmm...Im thinking about changing from hotmail due to how easy it would be to socially engineer hotmail.
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

there used to be a hole where people could get other's passwords. You just had to e-mail one of the autoresponce hotmail servers with the user name and the e-mail where u wanted the password to go, and it would send you the password of the user. But they tooked care of the hole already
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah I heard about that, it was a while ago.
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeap....

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts