Voting Chart

Total votes : 17

Do you enjoy/like any of the 10 Star Trek movies or 5 Star Trek series?

•  
    Yes!
  •  
    No!
  •  
    Freaks!

Star Trek: Any fans?

• The Apostle of God
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: SDSU, SD, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm just wondering how many of ya'll like Star Trek, any of the five series or 10 movies :)
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

NO!
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually, I'm not a huge "trek" fan, but enjoyed it all my life and probably have seen more of the original TV episodes than you or anyone here. (Tribbles are the best!)...but I came to the General Discussion forum because I didn't want to detract from other posts and go off-topic, and was about to post a new thread to you when I saw this one. I just wanted to let you know that I liked your signature graphic. Thought it was pretty smart.

I was also curious about your Avatar...I have seen that picture, and it's on the edge of my recollection, but I can't place it. Why have I seen that?

Cheers
  • The Apostle of God
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
Actually, I'm not a huge "trek" fan, but enjoyed it all my life and probably have seen more of the original TV episodes than you or anyone here. (Tribbles are the best!)...but I came to the General Discussion forum because I didn't want to detract from other posts and go off-topic, and was about to post a new thread to you when I saw this one. I just wanted to let you know that I liked your signature graphic. Thought it was pretty smart.

I was also curious about your Avatar...I have seen that picture, and it's on the edge of my recollection, but I can't place it. Why have I seen that?

Cheers

Most likely as I have a hefty TOS DVD collection, that is not true :)

The picture is a custom screencap I did off of DS9 6x02 "Rocks and Shoals." The character is "The Third," who would not betray his Vorta even when his Vorta betrayed him and his men.

I know more about trek than your average person, and the synopsis project at the new age of trek is causing me to learn more every day :p
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks. I was wondering where I remembered that.
  • Nego
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

No way, I'm not!
Friggin nerds! :lol:
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

nope 8)
  • ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm pretty sure I have seen all the movies and a few episodes from all the different shows. I do remember the tribbles episode, star trek was just after MASH I think on the nightly TV schedule fifteen years ago :D
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think its something you really need to understand - I've always found it difficult to follow those kinds of shows/tv/books etc... soooo many weird names for people and planets etc! :wink:
  • ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry I couldn't resist adding this link I hope you find it as amusing as I have :twisted:

http://users.abcs.com/townsend/captkirk.wav

So what did you guys think? Funny or Not :D
  • schmeg007
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • schmeg007

Post 3+ Months Ago

The vulcan chick on the newest Star Trek TV show is HOT HOT HOT! I love how they have shown her naked or partially nude in as many episodes as possible. Star Trek is really starting to appeal to me :)
  • cebul
  • cebul
  • Loc: storage room B

Post 3+ Months Ago

movies are ok :shock:
  • dr nick
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • dr nick
  • Loc: Frankfurt

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't mind star trek, just not a fan. It just has kind of a creepy feel to it sometimes, though maybe I'm alone in this...
  • PluTunium
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Touring the USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I could care less about star trek. Although one of my moms, friends, son, was one of the alein dudes.
  • The Apostle of God
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

IMadmin wrote:
I could care less about star trek. Although one of my moms, friends, son, was one of the alein dudes.

I like your sig, btw. Jer 29:11 is one of my faves.

Meh, you should watch the current season. It doth surely rawk.
  • PluTunium
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Touring the USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks. Also, I don't watch TV that often, although i am starting to cause i just movied like a 13 inch tv onto the desk next to me so i can watch tv.
  • ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's how it all starts with a 13" TV, then comes the DVD player, and of course the DVD player isn't alone it brings some of his friends along like XBoX and PS2. Pretty soon the surround sound stereo is moving in and bringing a bigger and better TV and your 13" is like "Hey I was here first" then the fight breaks out and of course the 13" gets it's @$$ kicked by the 32" plasma TV, then the computer gets kicked off the desk and that is the end of the world as we know it. All because you wanted to watch a little TV while you posting on OZZU. Enjoy :twisted: :wink: :lol:

//almost forgot were you guys talking about seven of nine earlier?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts