Strange Coincidence

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Today i was talking to a guy that plays bagpipes along the main street in the city i reside. He is originally from Georgia, USA and he was telling me how on one of the flights to the UK he took he bumped into an old university lecturer.

I also know of a girl who bumped into someone in a bar in my home city. The person she bumped into was someone she met a couple of years earlier in a bar in Australia.

When i was arriving back to Australia from New Zealand prior to coming back home i was speaking to the person who checked my passport. In the short conversation we had we discovered that she was had family from Scotland. Some of her family lived about 2 miles away from my parents. We were both equally freaked out.

What is the most bizarre coincidence you've experienced?
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Way back years ago my parents and I were visiting the town that I now live in and were in a local shop. The lady asked where we were from and we told her "Scottsbluff, Nebraska" and she said "Oh yeah! I've been there. I was there around Christmas time and there was this guy with this huge light display with a big tall tree and Santa that waved at the kids..." (she continued to describe the Christmas lights). The guys house she was talking about is my grandpa!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts