Stupid thiefs

• Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Soy Cubano, no puedo ser diferent!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Man yesterday friday december 12, I was in the college library getting ready to study for a final that I had today saturday 13. But before I start to study I went to check my email box, I left my backpack no more than 1 inch behind my seat so it would not bother me. Well I check my email and when I turn back to get my study guide and books..... PUFF!!, nothing my backpack wasnt there, banish into thin air. I first though it was some kind of sick joke of a friend but later I learn that my backpack was in fact stolen. The bastards took my books and try to sell then in the book store, they did sell my french book but fail to sell my Art History book. So they left it in there hide from anyone's view.I manage to recover my Art history book, but for the french book I'll have to reach a deal with them because is money that they have pay for my book. They got their images in the security camera. I hope they get them before I do. If I found them first, I will give them their biggest wipping-butt yet.
I cant believe people have become so low. Stilling books!!!, dont they know what we have to go through to buy those expensive books?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

" be alittle more careful"............ " Trust NOONE!!" It sux... but I had my wallet stolen once and the dumb-ass' actually mailed my wallet back to me.... I only had $2.00 in my wallet at the time and no credit cards so..... I GOT LUCKY!!!
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

People like that doesnt desert forgiveness. And believe me when I say I have my stuff in fornt on me from now on. I will not give those bastards another chance to steal my stuff
  • Thanol
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Thanol

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
mailed my wallet back to me

That was rather polite of that theif.
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock

Post 3+ Months Ago

i know i was shocked that i opened my mailbox and i had everything but my $2.00 (and the wallet) ..... I had my photo section with my License that had my address....... :D
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I had gone through what you went through, but mine was a bit worse (more expensive). Back in community college (GRCC, Green River Community College) that I had once attended, I had taken a black and white photography class. Well I did not have a camera so my sister was nice enough to let me use her camera which was worth approximately $900.00 USD. So everything is going well, and I am loving her camera, but then something happened. One day I had to go in the dark room to develop some photos, and I had left my camera on the counter in the room next door behind my bag. After I cam out of the dark room about 10 min later I start looking for my camera because I needed it. Nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere then got into a small panic. Some idiot stole the camera and nobody knows who. I was highly upset because there are people out there who will simply TAKE what is not theirs. People save their money and buy things and actually earn what they have, while others out there have no self respect or remorse for taking other people's property. They simply do not care, are selfish, and only think about themselves in all cases.
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Got that right
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Shadow: Put mousetraps in your backpack :D

Give the thieves a nice set of broken fingers
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock

Post 3+ Months Ago

LMAO @ the HUGE footer!!!!
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Haha, mine?
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

speaking of...

sorry rytrix but we're gonna have to ask you to size it down some. We
really want to keep footers under 100px tall. Thanks.
  • Geekette
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: The Land of NeverWinter (FL)

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just realized that mine was also too large, so I cropped it down. Sorry 'bout that!

Shadow Knight, that has really got to suck. How much did those books originally cost you?
  • Nego
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ya, its sad how low people have gotten, I once left my bookbag in dugout before a baseball game and someone stole it with all my books and a $100 calculator + I missed al that hw I had to do.... I never actually found out who stole it, but it really sucks when something of urs gets stolen. I feel for you man!
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

UNFLUX wrote:
speaking of...

sorry rytrix but we're gonna have to ask you to size it down some. We
really want to keep footers under 100px tall. Thanks.

Sorry didn't know there was a limit. Is it good now?
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks good! I like that one so much better too. Nice. :D
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rytrix wrote
Quote:
Put mousetraps in your backpack

Ohh no... no mousetraps, that wouldnt be fair... I'll put a set of antipersonal mines on my backpack next time jejeje :lol:

Geekette wrote
Quote:
Shadow Knight, that has really got to suck. How much did those books originally cost you?

well I dont remenber the amount of money for those 2 books but I know that all the books together(5 books) were about $300.

Ok good news everyone I have manage to recover both books French and Art history.
the French book as I told you guys before the thiefs actually sold it, but not to worry the school principal talk today to the book store and the gave my back, well acrually it wasnt mine it was a newer one. this turned out to be better after all. although I havent heard a word about my backpack, but thats ok I can buy another one, they are usually $10 or more in here.

thank you all for your replies. and forgive my bad english.
again thank you

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts