Thanks retailers with awesome websites who simplify life

• UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just did 100% of my Christmas shopping in one hour with the assistance of just a few well-designed sites featuring well-kept and comprehensive online catalogs. Adorama, Amazon, and Target. All done. In fact, I didn't even do it the easiest way. It turns out Adorama sells through Amazon so, had I tried there first, the list would have been smaller.
  • HelenOster
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the recommendation for the Adorama Camera website.

If you are ever in need of after-sales support, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a fan of Amazon as well. I don't thing there's been a single thing I looked for on Amazon that I didn't find.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting. Took less than a day for an Adorama "ambassador" to find this post. What will google think of next.
  • HelenOster
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
Interesting. Took less than a day for an Adorama "ambassador" to find this post. What will google think of next.

I'd have been here sooner except we don't work Saturdays! :)
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Woah, that was quick! I've scored a great tripod for an excellent price in the past and now some great equipment for my dad for Christmas, so I'm happy to recommend you. Barring any incident with shipping, I'll be back, I'm sure.

Thanks for the support offer. I'll definitely take you up on it if the need ever arises. :)
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

HelenOster wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation for the Adorama Camera website.

If you are ever in need of after-sales support, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Helen Oster

Absolutely love reading posts like this. I think purely on the fact you signed up to thank the user for recommending your service alone has made me want to see what i can purchase from you.

I haven't looked yet but i just have this odd feeling that you only do North American sales though therefore preventing me from making any purchases. I am no doubt wrong though, i will go check.
  • HelenOster
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
Absolutely love reading posts like this. I think purely on the fact you signed up to thank the user for recommending your service alone has made me want to see what i can purchase from you.

........i just have this odd feeling that you only do North American sales.....

I'm not involved in actual sales at all, but I know that we ship to around 192 different countries and principalities, worldwide!

Helen Oster

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts