Travian Game payment

• chandannasta
  • chandannasta

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I would like to purchase gold for the game that I play This is the link of Travian plus www dot travian dot com to purchase gold. I don have a CC but I am unable to buy gold throught my bank account online. I have an ICICI bank account in India.

Moderator note: After discussing this issue with the OP, I've concluded that this is a valid request for help on figuring out a way to make a payment. This is NOT a request to transfer money via another service, and as such, any replies of that nature will be immediately removed. DO NOT ASK FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO PAY ON YOUR BEHALF AND DO NOT OFFER TO BE THE THIRD PARTY IN A TRANSACTION.
Moderator Remark: Topic reinstated
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

I used to play travian myself. I pulled up an aged account to check the options that are available. I would recommend using a PayPal account, as it's the only one I've used and can vouch for, but here are the options from within the game:

1. Pay with Credit Card
2. Pay with PayPal
3. Pay with ClickandBuy
4. Pay with paysafecard
5. Pay with CashU
6. Pay with Moneybookers
7. Pay with PayByCash

There also appears to be a SMS or by phone option. Surely one of these suits your needs?
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just ordered a new DVR for our security system the other day and it was a big pain in the ass. I ordered it direct from China because it was only $500 that way, but if I ordered the exact same thing from a domestic distributor it was $1500. So I go to try and pay for the thing and they have only 3 options: bank wire transfer, western union, or paypal. The bank transfer was out of the question and I just plain and simple didn't want to do western union, so paypal it was. I created a paypal account just for my use at work and entered my P-Card information, but they wanted a checking account so I could add funds. So I got the petty cash checking account number from our clerk and put that in. Then I had to wait a day so that I could check and see how much the two small deposits were to verify the account. THEN I could finally order the recorder. Geez!
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting, I used to play Travian too. More for research as I would eventually like to compete with Travian one day with an online MMO game.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like it. Played for a few rounds until I got tired of buying tariffs and it got in the way of work. If you decide you need a helping hand or any testers some day, I'd be game. :)
  • chandannasta
  • chandannasta

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are paypal's a/cts safe. I have heard they also get hacked. So I m not using paypal as in Mumbai many people pay cash or cheque rather then doing everything online bcoz now adays nothing seems to be safe online. Does any one in know here any office of Pay by cash in India for the game travian so that we can go in that branch.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

PayPal is relatively safe, yes. It's a very large and seasoned service. I say relative because just like all bank account information, that all depends on how you use it. If you use it wisely, then you will be among a very large number who enjoy the service. I'm not aware of a Travian payment option like that for anywhere in the world. What I listed is what you have to work with. The game CAN be quite enjoyable without tariffs. I assume you want them to remain competitive in the game, but I can tell you first hand that the more you attempt to stay at the top of the score boards, the more you spend. The further you get in the game, the larger your settlements become, and that means spending gold at an incredibly fast rate. It gets pretty expensive and having to go to a local branch for every purchase could get tiresome.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts