venting-lost

• twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

for those that know me ,im a nice person ,but things happen to nice people,im currently in and out of hospitals (i run away,they want me to stay for such long times i cant take it)i have cancer ,they removed most of it but it came back,its a never ending battle so it seems,im going thru radiation treatments and chemotherapy,i dont know wich way is up and wich is down anymore sems to be more down days, i just wanted to know someone ealse went thru it,i know there are special chat rooms for all this but ,i dont go anywhere but ozzu and do research thats about it.i dont want anyone to pitty my or feel sorry for me its a battle that ive had for years and hopefuly years to come.i just want someone to say they made it and so can i.i just cant stay in the hospital that long,i miss my kids.well i guess i cant keep running away from the hospital either,they get mad when i take my ivs out and i get mad when they put them back in..well anyway i guess this was kinda a venting page i just had to get it out,ive been up almost 2 hours seems to be a record,night all miss yall be back in few weeks (if i dont do a break out sooner.)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dont know anyone really well thats had it so I cant really say much except u wont get better if u dont get the medical help u need *grin* having said that of course it would suck completely to not be able to have ur kids around all the time and do the things your so used to doing before all this. here hoping this round of treatment is successful! *hugs*
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know people who have had cancer, and made it! My mother for one. The thought of losing her was devastating, but she made it through just fine!

I also have two friends right now. One just got over cancer, and her step-mother is about go have her final cancer treatment, and should get the all clear after.

So, there IS hope :)

I wish you the very best, as I'm sure everybody here at Ozzu does :)
  • Cool#9
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Québec

Post 3+ Months Ago

Keep up the fight! Stay optimistic, our body reacts better when we feel better, I know that in these circumstances to be optimistic Is very hard, but you can’t let your body down emotionally or physically, its your life, and you must fight for the sake of yourself and your kids, and If you say that medications taste bad or the therapies are very annoying, you must say to yourself that every time you don’t like something, its even worst for the disease ;) so follow the doctors rules, they know what’s best for you in this moment.

I won’t make a big story here about my father in law, but if he made it, anybody can!
So like AXE said, “there IS hope” :thumbsup:
Don’t run, fight!
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

My sister's friend had Lymphoma, and I know she had a really hard time for awhile, but after treatments I think they are saying she is 100% cured now. I definetely think there is hope and my sister is actually raising money for a charity (Leukemia & Lymphoma Society) right now for this cause. You can find the link here:

http://www.teamintraining.org/personalp ... _id=188341

If you haven't donated to a charity this year, this would be an excellent charity to donate to help battle Leukemia & Lymphoma so that hopefully one day nobody will have to go through this anymore. Even a few dollars can make a difference.

Quote:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. More than 76 percent of our expenditures is directed to research and patient services. The Society has dedicated itself to being one of the top-rated voluntary health agencies in terms of dollars that directly fund our mission
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

My grandpa had cancer and they caught it in time to fix him up. He was lucky I suppose. I don't know you but you will be in my thoughts regardless. No one should have to go through that. Just keep on fighting the good fight and I believe you can make it.
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

twiztit_momma i am really sad of hearing this, but i wish u to get well as soon as possible, I do have friend of mine who has cancer and he is going through some therapy and he is felling much better now, and soon he will go over it,I suggest to take of ur health and u should stay in the hospital if ur asked to do so, this will help to go over of what u have.

I Hope u get well soon.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

twiztit_momma, hello,
Good luck with your treatment, keep going as long as the doc says to, cancer seems to be afraid of positives,(how you react to the cancer) you seem a postitive person and i'm sure you'll win in the end!
The people at ozzu will sustain you right the way through to your recovery, just come and see us when you can, let us know how your feeling, where you are with your treatment, we are here for you.
:D
suzie.
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

I figured that it was something serious from your last post and after you had not posted in a while. I had missed you and your funny posts and comments, and I had wondered where you were. I guess the only thing you can do is try to keep your head up, and you must think positively. I have heard that cancers progression gets worse if you don't think positively. But I am no doctor. You definately should follow your doctors rules, but I understand under the circumstances.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

My aunt had went through cancer treatments and finally last summer, she was cancer free. She is so lively now, just keep it up and I am sure you beat it. A family friend recently also got through breast cancer. She is such a nice person and I had hated that this had happened to her. She also got through it. Just be positive, as hard as it can be sometimes. I can't come close to what your feeling, but I had a scare when I was in high school. I had tests done and found out it wasn't cancer, but I was so scared... Anything we can do here, just let us know.
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

well some good news,if i can stay awake long enough lol, my head nurse is going to bring in his laptop when hes on duty,they think this will slow down my escapes.but its not the computer im missing its my kids,computer is nice tho,every time i go back to the hospital they ask me what i did on my break out i say played with my kids ate a fat burger and played on the computer,so now i get a stricter diet and a computer to play with,but i jave to say thank you all for ur suport,it really meens a lot they are letting me out for easter sunday but only for a few hours,i hope that this will clear me this time ive had cancer for 11 years now it goes away then POOF its back again well the good part is i feel healthy and good sad part is i dont think they make wigs as long as my natural hair is,its not bad rt now but ive started the sheding process,i wanted to cut it off and have them make me a wig with my own hair ,but my dr says not to do this yet because i might just loose a little of it.and i agree with Bigwebmaster about charity's for cancer i know i cant afford this if it wasnt for them.well got to go for now med. time.
and ty once again to all of yall at ozzu

pssssssss hey Bigwebmaster
hook me up with 25 points to play majhon lol
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

twiztit_momma hi, great to hear from you again, treatment going well too..good..have a lovely few hours come sunday, happy Easter to you and your family, god bless all of you.
come and see us again soon!!
suzie.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts