•  
    A Littie

What to do??

• dark_souled
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: IL

Post 3+ Months Ago

Okay.. Well I used to be friends with this one gurl named Kelsey.. She was okay.. Not very attractive...but she could get a guy if she wanted to.. She's also very quiet... She used to complain about no one ever talks to her.. Most the time people forget that she's even there.. Every morning before school would start.. Me and her would walk around the school and talk.. we'd walk into the cafeteria and check out one the many guys that i was crushing on.. Recently.. (Like 6 months ago) I started dating this guy named Matt.. And in the mornings I would spent my time with him.. And instead of her.. I guess I kinda neglected her in someway or another.. But that doesn't give her the right to go around telling people that i'm a self-asorbed bitch... I've tried apologizing to her but she doesn't listen.. I've tried asking her why she's pissed at me.. But she won't talk to me.. Every time I go to a group of friends.. She's there.. And when she sees me she gets everyone to leave.. Its not fair.. I should have to be uncomfortable around my FRIENDS.. They don't even like her...And to top it off... whenever she makes fun of me to my face or says something mean to me.. She boasts about it and tells everyone like she just did something great.. My other friends have tried talking to Kelsey about it but then she just goes off and starts bitching at me again.. And all she says is that she hates me and wishes that i was dead.. One of my friends thinks its because she's just dumping all her anger and stress on me.. But i don't think so.. Should i just leave her alone.. or what?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It sounds like she was dependant on you to be there for her 24/7. I've seen friendships like this before, they are quite unhealthy.

She needs to boost her self esteem some and make more friends instead of having one friend to depend on.
  • dark_souled
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: IL

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts