What is the worst movie you've ever seen ....

• JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't see this movie in the theater but It's on my worst move list.

BASEketball
  • Carnix
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

The worst movie ever is Congo

The moment that stupid gorilla started talking, my eyes rolled so hard I thought they were going to fall out. (I've read the book, so I do understand the storyline).

This if followed closely by The Core, which was really bad too.

Armageddon pretty much blew, but not as bad as Congo.

I really hated The Cell too, mostly because it wasn't my taste. I bet people that like that sort of horrible imagery would disagree with me.

.c
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I pretty much agree with you Carnix. I didn't see Congo but I think I sensed that one was going to be bad.

Event Horizon is another movie I really hated.
  • Carnix
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

JrzyCrim wrote:
I pretty much agree with you Carnix. I didn't see Congo but I think I sensed that one was going to be bad.

Event Horizon is another movie I really hated.

Really? I thought Event Horizon was really creepy, I wouldn't call it a *good* movie, but I think it was effective, as much as The Cell was anyway. I mean, I don't dig on the blatent grotesqueness that both EH and The Cell had, but damn if Event Horizon wasn't creepy. I won't go so far as to say "Scary" because that designation must be reserved for movies like "The Shining" *shudders*

Now that's a movie that scares me every time, and I've seen it probably 10 times over the years... That scene with the old lady in the tub... *SHUDDER!!!* (sorry, don't mean to derail the topic!)

.c
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, Event Horizon was a good movie. Scared the h*** out of my girlfriend.
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

It was certainly creepy, and I do like scary movies, this one just didn't do it for me. Admittedly, I've only seen it once and it's been a few years but I do remember not liking it. :) Guess it just boils down to personal taste.

Of course, I'm the type of person who actually liked Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :lol:
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

vetofunk wrote:
" I'm Rick James, *****"

Ha ha! I just noticed your sig. I walk around saying that all the time. :D
  • Carnix
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Another movie just came to mind... there was a mini-series on recently in the States called 10.5 or 10.0 or 12.392 or whatever it was about an earthquake on the west coast.

It was so bad that neither I or my wife could pry ourselves away. But it wasn't bad in an amusing way, like how Edward Wood's Plan 9 from Outer Space was (Considered by the industry to be the worst movie ever made), but instead it was just plain bad. The sort of bad that, when it's done, you realize you didn't laugh, you didn't cry, you didn't think about anything... you just wasted 2 hours of your life doing nothing but marvel at how stupid the movie was.

Now... this was a TV movie, not a real Hollywood movie, so I'm not sure it counts (otherwise this thread would fill up titles of Lifetime movies in 5 seconds...). But... Oh. My. God. it was terrible.

.c
  • Carnix
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

JrzyCrim wrote:
vetofunk wrote:
" I'm Rick James, *****"

Ha ha! I just noticed your sig. I walk around saying that all the time. :D

Oi, that's hiliarious! That's a catch phrase in my friend group as well.. especially after a few PBRs! That show is off the hook, I love it.
.c
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

About time my sig gets some attention ;-)
  • Tom the Great
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: B.C., Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

The wost movie I have seen TWICE would probably be star wars episode 1.

Worst movie I have seen ever, would probably be dickie roberts: former child star...
  • Merlyn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ya know, I think I might have to say that the worst movie i've seen in a really long time was 'The Order' or yea possibly 'The Core'.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 42 posts