OK, so what would happen if....?

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What would happen if somebody took McCain's policies and attributed them to Obama? Would you still support Obama? These people would:

http://www.boastingrights.com/mike/obamasupporters.mp3

If it wasn't so sad, I'd still be lmao. Draw your own conclusions.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol: that's funny, although to be fair it's a two-way street. there are always idiots on both sides on the fence.

//edit: high on reddit.com at the moment, a picture entitled "Evolution"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1xQeOPE9ePU/S ... ion_DA.jpg
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

The people in those interviews are exactly the ones that shouldn't be voting. There are so many uniformed people and so much misinformation being spread around it is ridiculous. For example I have had people tell me that they cannot believe Obama can be allowed to run for president because he wasn't born in the United States and that they plan to break part of the constitution so that he can become president. That is a complete lie, he was born in Hawaii, the last I checked that resides in the United States.

When watching the debates on television the candidates say facts towards each other that aren't true either, no wonder people are confused.
  • snail
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • snail

Post 3+ Months Ago

"idiots on both sides of the fence"
hehehe Idiots built that fence
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like Obama. He's has charisma, but $50 says if he wins the economy will take a nosedive that makes our current crisis look like child's play.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
There are so many uniformed people and so much misinformation being spread around it is ridiculous.

http://www.prosebeforehos.com/word-of-t ... y-in-ohio/
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know exactly how I'm going to vote and here it is. Neither of the candidates I like, but one of them I especially DO NOT like one bit, so I am going to vote for the other for the entire purpose of voting against "the enemy". I could write in a better candidate, but I'm voting for one of the big dogs so that it is more likely to help from keeping the other idiot from getting in the oval office. Vague enough?
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
http://www.prosebeforehos.com/word-of-t ... y-in-ohio/

yep, they'd be the 'other' idiots i was talking about :lol: they scare the living daylights out of me... :?

I would be truly amazed if Obama pulls this off. I don't know a lot about the domestic policies of the individual candidates. And I'm certain both candidates are good and worthy people, but Obama is the best chance America has of turning around their tarnished image on the global stage. The world would breath a sigh of relief.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

kc0tma wrote:
I know exactly how I'm going to vote and here it is. Neither of the candidates I like, but one of them I especially DO NOT like one bit, so I am going to vote for the other for the entire purpose of voting against "the enemy". I could write in a better candidate, but I'm voting for one of the big dogs so that it is more likely to help from keeping the other idiot from getting in the oval office. Vague enough?

Completely echoes my line of thought.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm still not going to vote & here's why.

Because no matter which candidate wins my quality of life is going to be exactly the same as it was before they won and it will continue to be after they leave.

The only people noticeably affected by presidential elections are the super rich. For the rest of us our time would be better spent focusing on local elections & policies.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Now there's a very good point about local elections. There are several locals that I would really like to see get into office.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ha! That's funny audio. Cheap, but funny.

It's remarkable how little the public discourse changes from one presidential election to the next. The last two times, I was the guy saying, "Neither of these dorks should be President." (Bush, Kerry, Gore)

Not this time. I'm voting for the right guy and he's going to win. :P

In any case, the best news of this election is that Mr. Bush's term will end. :handsup: Yay!
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

That is good news.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts