Pisces “I believe”

:)
  • David
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • David

Post 3+ Months Ago

In UK we call it Star Sign,
If thats what you mean... If not forgive me.

I'm Virgo: I analyze.

David
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pisces
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

am Pisces too
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

acutely i never believed in signs, Although some times i found things that really mach me.
  • starqueen
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Scorpio and oddly enough is exactly accurate about me -_-
  • Cool#9
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Québec

Post 3+ Months Ago

BlueHat wrote:
acutely i never believed in signs, Although some times i found things that really mach me.

I share your view BlueHat

~ Libra ~ :lying:
  • myemailaccount
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • myemailaccount
  • Loc: North of Boston

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am Leo wich stands for fire
  • Alan Lastufka
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: ChicagoLand, IL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Gemini (May 24th) the twins...
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Alan Lastufka wrote:
Gemini (May 24th) the twins...

my brother my sister and my girlfriend, are on the same day as well
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sagittarius
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Leo the lion, oh yeah!
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

cancer - 'i feel'

hrm... well my friends usually say im to damn analytical/logical...
  • joebert
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a firecracker baby :D
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a Capittarius, I use and perceive, born right on that funky day (Dec 22)
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Virgo..
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

we're gemini's (heh)
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Himachal Pradesh (India)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well Rose ! your friendly sign is me ( Libra ) :wink:
  • SSSSS
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • SSSSS

Post 3+ Months Ago

wooot im a capricorn and i use
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow SSSSS ! you are my "Friendly Ascendent". The one who may fall in love with me :oops:
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreamweaver wrote:

Ahh yes the greatest love of my life was a Libra :D

Now its a Leo ;) uh oh..... heh
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
dreamweaver wrote:

mmmmm, :wink:
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well Rose ! do you know Libra and Leo match very well. I think your greatest love was a bit diplomatic and you as a gemini could not handle it for too long and so you separated. Gemini people are always looking for new adventures and they just can't sit at one place for a long time - and in contrast Libra search for the unity of minds, they prefer to say "we" instead of "I". :)

Gemini people are not only a free spirit - sometimes they are free "SPRIT" :shock:

Bad Theory :oops: right Musik ?
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

My girlfriend is gemini, but we have nothing in common. :cry:
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well BlueHat !

you are compatible with : Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn

you have complex feelings for : Virgo and Pisces

you have strange attractions for : Gemini and Sagittarius

you are incompatible with : Aries, Leo, Libra and Aquarius

and that's the way it is :)
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

pisces

now tell me, oh wonderful stargazer dreamweaver, what does my future hold? 8)
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreamweaver wrote:
Well BlueHat !
you have strange attractions for : Gemini and Sagittarius
and that's the way it is :)

thats true.
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok Sir Unflux ! here is your future forecast :twisted: for the year 2004.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The times they are changing. 2004 is likely to be a major year for you Pisces, what with Uranus, the planet of the unpredictable, the unexpected, the innovative, the revolutionary and the downright eccentric making Pisces, your Sun sign, it's home for the next 7 years or so. You may have got a hint of what is in store when Uranus moved into Pisces between March and September 2004. If that has any significance for you, take it as a sign of things to come. One thing is for sure, 2004 will be en eventful year although the effects of Uranus are not always obvious or easy to pin-down. For example, with Uranus you might get caught up in a new development or movement that is more social or cultural than personal. Nevertheless, in considering what effect Uranus is likely to have for you personally we would expect change and upheaval on a personal level. Uranus can bring an almost uncontrollable urge to be free, to be liberated from aspects of your life that are preventing you from doing your thing. Uranus could also bring with it a revolutionary new perspective, a new look, a new wardrobe or a desire to be an agent for change in the world. The added nervous, an at times electrical energy that Uranus brings may make you restless, but also bring out your inventive and even eccentric side, as you look at the world in a new light. Whether you experience Uranus as disruptive or liberating will depend on how open you are and how resistant to change. Since Jupiter, your traditional astrological planetary ruler, spends most of 2004 in your opposite sign of Virgo, there is a strong likelihood that it is through important relationships, personal and professional, that the changes you are experiencing will take place. Since Jupiter is in Virgo, your opposite sign, indications are that you will be seeking them out, that it will be mainly you making the moves although you won't have it al your own way since others will probably call the shots a bit more than you. With Jupiter, the Sun and Mars entering Libra towards the end of September, a couple of weeks prior to the Solar Eclipse in Libra, it is likely that the autumn could find you getting the help and support from others to help you achieve your goals. Astrological activity in the autumn could also bring an improvement in your financial affairs, although you will be gaining, mainly through the help and support of others. There is also the likelihood that you'll be taking one relationship in particular to a new level of trust and intimacy, which will herald an emotional rebirth and renaissance. The continued presence of Saturn in Cancer throughout 2004 suggests that over the next twelve months you'll be learning to give and receive love, to balance intimacy and companionship, sexual closeness with independency and space. Communication problems in April could prove disruptive on the career front and you are advised to keep your own counsel rather than risk being misunderstood. From August to early September is a crucial time for an important relationship but be patient and don't rush things. By October the situation should sort itself out so be mindful, but if in doubt, let go and trust the transforming power of love to do its work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Mr. Unflux ! we can predict that :-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work & Workplace: You cannot take your regular routine work for granted this year. You might need to cover a great deal of ground to make up for all the occasions when you cut corners last year. But moving through current and previous work in greater detail can be helpful in many ways. For example, you might come up with a better system for organising certain areas of work once you understand more clearly what is required. The workplace can turn into a prosperous ground for developing friendships in the year ahead. Take advantage of social activities offered to all employees. taking membership of a club or society connected to your workplace might help you develop stronger and more amicable relationships with your colleagues.

Travel: Work-related travel opportunities might peter out after the 1st few months of the year. Changing jobs this year could mean less travel, or easy-travel. You are likely to purchase a newer motor vehicle. The best periods to take an annual vacation is May 4 to June 16 and Nov 5 to Dec 23.

Health: Avoid strenuous exercise this year because you will be prone to minor injuries. If you've a weak spine or tend to pull muscles easily, you may find that gentler sports such as swimming will suit you best. It is possible that an old problem will re-emerge, even though you've had many years free from it. There is a chance that the cause of the problem is more psychological than physical. Try to encourage your medical practitioner to offer a range of alternative treatments. Counselling or therapy might, for example, be more useful than prescribed medication.

Love & Relationship: Where love is concerned, you will prefer the I am-free attitude this year. However, you will won't shut out good company. You might actually have the best of both worlds: freedom and society. Your social life is likely to be a fruitful source of romantic encounters over the months ahead, especially between May 4 and June 16. For people who are already deeply involved with someone special, it is important this year to find more space in your relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I am right :wink: in a 'bigwebmaster' way :wink:
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Unflux, mmmm, that sounds great??
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreamweaver , it seems that u r an expert with this field. :wink:
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh BlueHat ! actually Unflux called me "wonderful stargazer' - so I had to take some help directly from the stars :wink:
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

thats good :D
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok then, great stargazer, what dose the future hold for a capitarius?

(cap & sag cusp)
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks a lot dreamweaver. :D

I always like to hear what the stars have to say about me. Nice
thing is, good or bad, they're usually pretty close.
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like checking out my star but i dont really go with it,

heheh. lol
  • ssj4trunks09
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Virgo...I analyze?

Come to think of it, I think I do do some analyzing from time to time..
  • Jodi
  • Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Gemini
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well ! Where are 'Bigwebmaster' and ATNO/TW ? Hey Guys come on. Tell us what is your Sun Sign.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I always wondered about signs...my girlfriend is also a leo, like me, and born 1 day before me. We have almost everything in common. We think alike and sometimes it really weird how much think alike.

If anyone knows about this kind of stuff, someone tell me how rare this is. I went to party a few years ago, about 20 people. A girl went around asking everyone's name and came to me. Out of nowhere she asked me my birthday and I told her July 24, and that was the exact day her birthday was. Even stranger, we told a few other people and it comes to be that 3 other people were also born on july 24th. Whats the odds of 5 people that never met each other in the same room having the same birthday? Sorry for the ramble....
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

maybe your parents were all busy on that same day in october ;)
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am guessing that alot of people's parents were busy in October, but the odds of 5 people with the same birthday out of 20 is pretty damn low.
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

you'ld be suppries, they did a study once, and if they put 20 random people in a room atleast 2 people would share a birthday
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well even with that, whats the odds that this girl, who was really into signs and all, would choose me out of everyone to ask when my birthday was and have it be the same as hers...
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would say that has to do with how attrictive you were, but with a group of 20 people, the age/birthday thing would have most likly come up at some point
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

i guess...still think it was pretty weird...but oh well.
  • deerfly33
  • deerfly33

Post 3+ Months Ago

Leo - ruled by the sun 8)
  • Jerrek
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Melbourne, AUS

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
dreamweaver wrote:

Leo's are good :-)

Greatest love of my life was a Gemini :D
  • ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

Virgo, first I analyze then I usually end up breaking it and rebuilding it :twisted:
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Taurus “I have”

I don't understand... I have nothing.

[edit]
Nevermind, I just googled it, seems most definitions of Taurus are greedy and/or selfish. :? At least that's the impression I got.
[/edit]
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Lostinbeta ! Taurus are great people ( but they are not "refined" :wink: and do not change according to time or situation well ) Here is something about your sign :-

RULING PLANET: Venus. FEMININE, EARTH

KEY WORDS: Possessive, Permanent.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Practical, Reliable, Good business sense, Love of luxury and good foods, Persistent, Affectionate, Trustworthy.

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Possessive, Lazy, Stubborn, Lacks flexibility, Obsessed with routine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know : Andre Agassi, Pierce Brosnan are Taurus too.
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok, that's mostly me ;)

Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anytime :D you are never welcome :D - oh I mean always :oops:
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any chance of me being able to get one of them there star readings? :oops:

I'm curious as to how accurate this stuff may be
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok Lostinbeta ! here is something for you ( brief )

In Brief: 2004 brings you an active love-life with the 1st taste of real romance. Marriage might be on the cards. Health and work efficiency will improve. Till March 11, re-organise and prepare for new duties. The overseas market will beckon businessmen. Lucky dates: 2, 5, 8, 21 & 31 ; Lucky months: February, April, July & October

2004 In Detail

Love & Relationship: Your love life will have its ups and downs. For some of you, it will be the first taste of real romance. Your dreams of the future will be filled with variety. You are likely to be on cloud nine. For others will come the satisfaction of making a decision and establishing a firm relationship that can soon, or in due course, lead to the altar. For some of you there will come a moment of truth that will clarify a relationship and put you on the right course in life. Whatever is your lot, your love-life will not be dull. If you make it so, it will be your own fault. Remember, there will be plenty of scope for real satisfaction.

Health: Taurus is the sign of the worker. As ever, health and efficiency are the key proofs of your ability to perform. With your hopes high and your reputation getting a boost, you should feel on top of the world. Look after yourself as a matter of routine and take each day as it comes, in your stride. You will improve your health and improve your efficiency at work. In this way, you will be in a better position to help others, a task you usually enjoy.

Education& Career: Plans, preparations and ideas carried over from last year will need to be completed in the early part of the year. Till March 11 you should concentrate on getting yourself organised and ready for new responsibilities and more progress. You're likely to do well in technical or business examinations. If you're well established in business, look for development in places you have not yet probed.

Business & Finance: The overseas market might be inviting this year. Don't be afraid to experiment or inquire. Make good use of publicity-machinery. The import-export business will be at its peak. From March 11 to the end of July you will see much activity in the business world. You could be right in the thick of the action, so you will have no time to fall back or stop to consider what to do. Well-laid plans will now pay off. The unprepared will be disappointed. Take all opportunities as they come. This might disrupt your personal pleasures and put your love-life in jeopardy. But you have only limited time to make a reputation, so you should not stop too long to consider where you are going. From early August, you will notice an improvement in business and finances. This could give you a boost in profits or the development of investments or share interests. Consider any financial expansion seriously. Be sure you are on firm ground before taking irrevocable steps. You might get a false impression in some way, or might be led up the garden path by associates or advisors who are not fully involved in business responsibilities. Steer clear of taking risks with company money. There are solid gains to be made in conventional ways of money-making. Any investment that does not show a profit should be discarded promptly. Business is sure to be profitable this year. Publicity work will do well this year. For best results, use the period between October 23 and November 21.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anytime :D
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting... I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled and see how this year works out :)

Thanks again dreamweaver.
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Lostinbeta ! here is something more, but this thing is only for clever use 8)

While Sun is in House 12 21 more days 21MAR04 to 19APR04

You focus on parts of you that are sub-conscious or kept secret.
You get in touch with your subconscious self & its motivations.
You bring to light the dark side of your psyche...and accept it.
You become aware how unconscious drives affect conscious actions.
You wonder if you send "mixed signals" which confuse people.
Some people may misread your intentions & secretly sabotage you.
You need to acknowledge your vices & virtues without self-blame.
It's time to look over the past year & see how you handled Life.

While Mercury is in House 12 2 more days 13MAR04 to 31MAR04

You seem more consciously aware of your unconscious motivations.
You're better able to understand your subconscious drives & fears.
You become more tuned into your emotions and your intuitive mind.
You can gain insight and useful information from meditation now.
You're more concerned with spiritual ideals and insights now.
You may get interested in spiritual matters or occult practices.
You think and work best now when alone...a good time for research.
You may get new insights but be secretive & afraid to share them.

While Mercury is in House 1 31MAR04 to 05JUN04

Your mind is quick and clear now but may be restless or scattered.
You can be more objective & detached in analyzing your motives.
Your mind is energized...you can accomplish much if you focus it.
You can reveal your true self in words...so you seem more sincere.
You may feel or look more youthful or befriend a younger person.
It's a good time to negotiate on anything or to discuss contracts.
You feel an urge to get out more or take trips or try new things.
To travel now may produce a profitable experience or encounter.

While Venus is in House 1 5 more days 06MAR04 to 03APR04

You appear more desirable & can attract new friends...or a lover.
People seem to see you as more attractive or affectionate now.
You feel more sociable & agreeable and at peace with the world.
You are more interested in peace than in conflict or competition.
You wish to avoid controversy so are more willing to compromise.
You may be able to make peace where once there was conflict.
You may act as a go-between to negotiate peace among others.
You prefer pleasure not work and want a holiday or some fun times.

While Venus is in House 2 03APR04 to 07AUG04

Your ability to attract gifts & money & opportunities increases.
It's easier to attract people or negotiate relationships or deals.
You attract financial opportunities but may spend extravagantly.
You may gain money & possessions ...but lose by your carelessness.
Your tastes become more lavish; especially in clothes/art/jewels.
You may find it easier to borrow money from friends or supporters.
Investments in objects of beauty or art may prove profitable now.
You may value Love and Beauty more now; or change your values.

While Mars is in House 2 39 more days 22MAR04 to 07MAY04

You have an increased desire to own possessions...or people.
You're prepared to fight to protect your possessions or honour.
You may make impulsive or unwise purchases just to boost your ego.
You feel your self-worth depends on what you own not what you are.
You're touchy about criticism of or opposition to what you value.
You can accomplish much by using your resources: tools & mentors.
You're willing to work hard at gaining what you value the most.
You actively demonstrate or defend your values so others see.
  • cmontana
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cancer...
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Virgo and i'm a perfectionist..well thats what virgo's are supposed to be lololol
Now dreamweaver give me my year ahead !
:D
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

ha ha Suzie ! first of all - nobody is perfect ok ? You think yourself as a "perfectionist"., but that may be wrong. You may be idealizing the one who is not. Anyway here is your year 2004 forecast :)

In Brief: Focus in 2004 will be on Business, finance & career. Success in business will depend on publicity & public relations. Feb 18 to Mar 19 favours business expansion. Get legal matters sorted, Apr 20-May 30. There'll be mixed results in the sphere of love. Lucky dates: 3, 5, 7, 12 & 23; Lucky months: February, May, September, December; Lucky stones: Cats eye, Garnite & Blue Sapphire;

Detailed Predictions

Business & Finance: Your success in business will depend on good publicity and sound public relations this year. Be careful while dealing with publicity. Time and space will play a vital role. Till August 17, try and boost your finances. This might require expenditure, but it is essential to cash in on opportunities that will bring in greater returns. In a year of financial expansion, you will need to deal with speculation with good timing. From August 18 till the end of the year, you will be able to take a more detached view of your business situation. Seek advise from experts. Consider ways and means of expanding or sharing business between February 18 and March 19 . This is a good time to start a partnership or a joint trading venture. This could be a time, also, when you see the full fruits of your labors in trying to boost profits. Two periods can give you financial and territorial headaches. From March 20 to April 19, and again from May 21 to July 11, you will be engaged in projects that have to do with mergers or involvement with larger concerns.

Work & Career: January 20 to February 17 is the right time to increase your staff, if you're planning on those lines. Some firm managerial decisions might have to be made this year. Any new initiative you take will not go unrewarded. Get all legal matters sorted out between April 20 and May 30. Positive action will arouse opposition, but it will also settle issues. Cooperation of friendly people might open new doors for you between June 21 and July 22.

Love & Relationship: The sphere of love will be a mixed bag this year. Most relationships that have begun in 2003 are likely to reach a happy climax. However, your relationships won't be left untouched by the winds of troubles. No single prominant trend is likely to emerge in the sphere of romance this year.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hahahha dreamweaver, thanks for the year ahead lololol
-finances, spot on i won a tenner on the lottery in febuary :P
-Buisness yep, i increased my staff, i found a mod for my board roflmaoooo
8)
suzie.
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

well Suzie ! you could have won the first prize - you stars were all by your side :) anyway never mind :)

Suzie ! stars are never wrong. The only wrong thing is your lazyness, your weakness etc. Just be yourself and go with the bang :arrow: and that's the way it is :)
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey dreamweaver who ya been talking to :P
mwaaaa not lazy..nor weak lolololol put ya mitts up !!
ok dreamweaver i'll wait for that jackpot, you best be right about that!! and try my level best to make life go with a bang lolol
suzie.
Hey dreamweaver lookie that i did my 100 posts 8)
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ha ha Suzie ! let me tell ya something. I don't know anything about astrology and I am not an astrologer. This whole thing was just for fun :wink: :lol: :wink:

Ha ha hi hi ha :oops:
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hahahahha..and you think i did'nt know that !!!!
Listen dreamwaever some poor begger has'nt come forward for their £14million lottery win..will they give me the money if they don't find them peeps...?

hehehehehe...
suzie
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

seems like you are very close to some poor begger :lol:
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Won anther tenner dreamweaver !
The biggie is closer than you think lmaooooooooo
:wink:
suzie.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Leo the lion, but i dont really believe in that stuff.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Neither do we Smokenjoe, its just a fun thing we're having with dreamweaver !!
8)
suzie
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

See Smokenjoe ? Suzie is just having fun with me :D

Suzie oye >:D<
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sure thing honey pie !!!! :dance:
suzie.

:wink:
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Honey Pie :kingwithcrown: ? you called me honey pie ? Wow I have just found the love of my life 8)

dreamweaver :dance2: and suzie :dance:

:D Suzie Suzie where are you :D - Can I see you in my dreams :beerchug:
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hahahahahaha...

suzie.
8)
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi hi hi Ha ha ha :D

Well Suzie ! Do ya know that "Suzie" is the main ingredient that is used to make an Indian Dish names "Halwa" 8)

Neway what is your age ? :wink:
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreamweaver hi,

lololol
Quote:
Neway what is your age
out of nappies/diapers... :D did your mummy never tell you not to ask ladies their age..?..whateva next dreamweaver lmaooooooo and as a strgazer i thought you would have known my age..

Quote:
is the main ingredient that is used to make an Indian Dish names "Halwa"..
no i never did know that !

Everytime i see "neway" it cracks me up :P did you learn that at school..you do still go to school !
bye dreamweaver.
suzie.

• dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ha ha Suzie "NOW" I know your age.

bye :lol:
  • bkummer
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Butler, Pennsylvania

Post 3+ Months Ago

libra
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wonder what dreamweaver has in store for you bkummer.... :P
Watch him !!!! he has vays of makin you talk lololol
dreamweaver,
Quote:
Ha ha Suzie "NOW" I know your age.
stop lying dreamweaver, you know nothing of the sort....your a real card/funny fellow !!!
:D :D
suzie.
  • Talos
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Colorado Springs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cancer "i feel"
The only thing I feel right now is tired
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Leo "I will" Funny how my life revolves around predators (Shark, Leo, etc.) :lol:
  • rjmthezonenet
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Aries and Taurus
  • Cervanus
  • Cervanus
  • Loc: TN, M'Boro

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok im Leo but my friend doesnt have one isnt that get

Post Information