• Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• David
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • David

Post 3+ Months Ago

In UK we call it Star Sign,
If thats what you mean... If not forgive me.

I'm Virgo: I analyze.

David
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pisces
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

am Pisces too
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

acutely i never believed in signs, Although some times i found things that really mach me.
  • starqueen
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Scorpio and oddly enough is exactly accurate about me -_-
  • Cool#9
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Québec

Post 3+ Months Ago

BlueHat wrote:
acutely i never believed in signs, Although some times i found things that really mach me.

I share your view BlueHat

~ Libra ~ :lying:
  • myemailaccount
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • myemailaccount
  • Loc: North of Boston

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am Leo wich stands for fire
  • Alan Lastufka
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: ChicagoLand, IL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Gemini (May 24th) the twins...
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Alan Lastufka wrote:
Gemini (May 24th) the twins...

my brother my sister and my girlfriend, are on the same day as well
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sagittarius
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Leo the lion, oh yeah!
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

cancer - 'i feel'

hrm... well my friends usually say im to damn analytical/logical...
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a firecracker baby :D
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a Capittarius, I use and perceive, born right on that funky day (Dec 22)
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Virgo..
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

we're gemini's (heh)
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Himachal Pradesh (India)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well Rose ! your friendly sign is me ( Libra ) :wink:
  • SSSSS
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • SSSSS

Post 3+ Months Ago

wooot im a capricorn and i use
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow SSSSS ! you are my "Friendly Ascendent". The one who may fall in love with me :oops:
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreamweaver wrote:

Ahh yes the greatest love of my life was a Libra :D

Now its a Leo ;) uh oh..... heh
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
dreamweaver wrote:

Ahh yes the greatest love of my life was a Libra :D

Now its a Leo ;) uh oh..... heh

mmmmm, :wink:
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well Rose ! do you know Libra and Leo match very well. I think your greatest love was a bit diplomatic and you as a gemini could not handle it for too long and so you separated. Gemini people are always looking for new adventures and they just can't sit at one place for a long time - and in contrast Libra search for the unity of minds, they prefer to say "we" instead of "I". :)

Gemini people are not only a free spirit - sometimes they are free "SPRIT" :shock:

Bad Theory :oops: right Musik ?
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

My girlfriend is gemini, but we have nothing in common. :cry:
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well BlueHat !

you are compatible with : Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn

you have complex feelings for : Virgo and Pisces

you have strange attractions for : Gemini and Sagittarius

you are incompatible with : Aries, Leo, Libra and Aquarius

and that's the way it is :)
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

pisces

now tell me, oh wonderful stargazer dreamweaver, what does my future hold? 8)
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreamweaver wrote:
Well BlueHat !
you have strange attractions for : Gemini and Sagittarius
and that's the way it is :)

thats true.
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok Sir Unflux ! here is your future forecast :twisted: for the year 2004.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The times they are changing. 2004 is likely to be a major year for you Pisces, what with Uranus, the planet of the unpredictable, the unexpected, the innovative, the revolutionary and the downright eccentric making Pisces, your Sun sign, it's home for the next 7 years or so. You may have got a hint of what is in store when Uranus moved into Pisces between March and September 2004. If that has any significance for you, take it as a sign of things to come. One thing is for sure, 2004 will be en eventful year although the effects of Uranus are not always obvious or easy to pin-down. For example, with Uranus you might get caught up in a new development or movement that is more social or cultural than personal. Nevertheless, in considering what effect Uranus is likely to have for you personally we would expect change and upheaval on a personal level. Uranus can bring an almost uncontrollable urge to be free, to be liberated from aspects of your life that are preventing you from doing your thing. Uranus could also bring with it a revolutionary new perspective, a new look, a new wardrobe or a desire to be an agent for change in the world. The added nervous, an at times electrical energy that Uranus brings may make you restless, but also bring out your inventive and even eccentric side, as you look at the world in a new light. Whether you experience Uranus as disruptive or liberating will depend on how open you are and how resistant to change. Since Jupiter, your traditional astrological planetary ruler, spends most of 2004 in your opposite sign of Virgo, there is a strong likelihood that it is through important relationships, personal and professional, that the changes you are experiencing will take place. Since Jupiter is in Virgo, your opposite sign, indications are that you will be seeking them out, that it will be mainly you making the moves although you won't have it al your own way since others will probably call the shots a bit more than you. With Jupiter, the Sun and Mars entering Libra towards the end of September, a couple of weeks prior to the Solar Eclipse in Libra, it is likely that the autumn could find you getting the help and support from others to help you achieve your goals. Astrological activity in the autumn could also bring an improvement in your financial affairs, although you will be gaining, mainly through the help and support of others. There is also the likelihood that you'll be taking one relationship in particular to a new level of trust and intimacy, which will herald an emotional rebirth and renaissance. The continued presence of Saturn in Cancer throughout 2004 suggests that over the next twelve months you'll be learning to give and receive love, to balance intimacy and companionship, sexual closeness with independency and space. Communication problems in April could prove disruptive on the career front and you are advised to keep your own counsel rather than risk being misunderstood. From August to early September is a crucial time for an important relationship but be patient and don't rush things. By October the situation should sort itself out so be mindful, but if in doubt, let go and trust the transforming power of love to do its work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Mr. Unflux ! we can predict that :-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work & Workplace: You cannot take your regular routine work for granted this year. You might need to cover a great deal of ground to make up for all the occasions when you cut corners last year. But moving through current and previous work in greater detail can be helpful in many ways. For example, you might come up with a better system for organising certain areas of work once you understand more clearly what is required. The workplace can turn into a prosperous ground for developing friendships in the year ahead. Take advantage of social activities offered to all employees. taking membership of a club or society connected to your workplace might help you develop stronger and more amicable relationships with your colleagues.

Travel: Work-related travel opportunities might peter out after the 1st few months of the year. Changing jobs this year could mean less travel, or easy-travel. You are likely to purchase a newer motor vehicle. The best periods to take an annual vacation is May 4 to June 16 and Nov 5 to Dec 23.

Health: Avoid strenuous exercise this year because you will be prone to minor injuries. If you've a weak spine or tend to pull muscles easily, you may find that gentler sports such as swimming will suit you best. It is possible that an old problem will re-emerge, even though you've had many years free from it. There is a chance that the cause of the problem is more psychological than physical. Try to encourage your medical practitioner to offer a range of alternative treatments. Counselling or therapy might, for example, be more useful than prescribed medication.

Love & Relationship: Where love is concerned, you will prefer the I am-free attitude this year. However, you will won't shut out good company. You might actually have the best of both worlds: freedom and society. Your social life is likely to be a fruitful source of romantic encounters over the months ahead, especially between May 4 and June 16. For people who are already deeply involved with someone special, it is important this year to find more space in your relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I am right :wink: in a 'bigwebmaster' way :wink:
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Unflux, mmmm, that sounds great??
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago