Whats up Gadget Guru

• Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Saint Joseph, MO

Post 3+ Months Ago

Whats happenin.. I like to mess around with gadgets also.. I also enjoy building them... What else do u like to do
  • Borrow -A- Geek
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not much man,

ummm, although i have built gadgets in the past (electronic bread board type stuff and minor experimentation with different things), but im getting spoiled in my old age and like to buy the latest and greatest high tech things (already built). i like to program my own sate!!ite cards for free sate!!ite tv. done with a gadget i bought as a kit. but i think i have to say the bigest gadget i got is my own home network. i live alone but i have 4 computers networked together on my own little home wireless network. i have a 60" Big screen, but of course ihave it set up with dolby 5.1 surround sound (and lets not gforget the optical audio digital connection from my sate!!ite reciever to the dolby connection). and i have a Tivo set up to automatically record all my cool shows on tv while im at work. (currently im look for a way to connect itto my broad band connection for the weekly update, there is plans onthe internet to make the conversion, i just havbent taken the time to under go the task as of yet.) anyway that isnt even touching on the car situation, i got a xm radio set up in the car with 2 12's and a 800 Watt Cadence Amp. powered with a Kenwood MP3 head unit. oh and a remote control alarm with Auto start :-D anyway im sure theres alot more that im not mentioning but then again who has time to read all that anyway right? haha

here's alink to my Vehicle with the sound system details...

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages ... t=25&val=1

Guru
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice SUV.. I like it.. That must have costed you a fortune to get customized like that...
  • Borrow -A- Geek
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

cost is but a small price to pay to have the "gadgets" to play with y'know! :lol:
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah.. I know... Just out of Curiousity.... How much did that ride cost you?
  • Borrow -A- Geek
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

the ride itself... sticker was $27,775.00 but with my evil :evil: negotiating skills i got them down to $24,500
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

is that with or without all that customizing that was done on it
  • Borrow -A- Geek
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

thats straight factory, with all customizations i proibably sank andother $3000 into it... i dont regret it though.. my next thing for it i want to get a set of 22" crome rims with ultra low profile Z rated tires, makes my mouth water just thinking about it, or as homer simpson would say mmmmmm beeerrrrr
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol... that would be great.. lol.. Id like to see a pic of it when you get them...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts