• Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

i got that in an e-mail around a month ago.... Pretty funny... I got a version that had motion though!! They keep lining up LMAO!
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Soy Cubano, no puedo ser diferent!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

I cant believed I have been eaten Frosty's crap all this time, I better go to the doctor and cleam my digestive system. :lol:

Really funny the picture
  • altyfc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why was the title of my post changed to "Where ice cream cones come from"...???! :evil:

That doesn't even make sense.

Aaron
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

We try to use constructive posts subjects here.

That one makes perfect sense to me by the way.
  • altyfc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks, but there's was nothing wrong with the original subject line. The new subject doesn't make sense - it would if you said "where ice creams" come from but not "ice cream cones". I don't really like forums where the moderators change what you say and make it mean something quite different. :(

Aaron
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

What was the title before? I believe b_heyer changed it because you need to read the forum rules here:

http://www.ozzu.com/viewtopic.php?t=697

Many times people will post subjects like: Please help! or Funny Joke. We prefer descriptions to tell a bit more about what is inside the post so that people can judge whether or not they want to see the post. A quote from our rules part 1e:

Quote:
Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good titles include; "Formatting Windows XP", "Blurry fonts in Flash", etc.

Anyway your title wasn't changed to upset you, it was just to make your topic title more informative.
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't change it, but here in New York, if you want ice cream, it comes in a bowl or dish, but if you want ice cream in a cone, you ask for an "Ice Cream Cone"

Thats why it makes sense to me.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Made sense to me to, for exactly the reason b_heyer stated. And I thought it was funny, and I thought whomever changed the title changed it appropriately. And I do remember it was very generic at first.

At any rate -- I thought it incredibly funny and am glad you shared it. Don't get bent out of shape on the subject of the post. Everyone so far has enjoyed the picture and appreciate it.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts