who can help me

• Dylan
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dylan

Post 3+ Months Ago

A month later, i will go to Detroit for further study, but i have never been there. To me, it is a entired strange city. Who can tell me how to find a guider, and can tell me about Detroit before i go there?

Furthermore, if I want to live in the host family, what should I do? Somebody can tell me?

And by the way, I introduct myself simplly. I am a Chinese and working for a Auto part company. If you have any questions about China, I will reply you. Of course, making friends is my habit.

One more thing, I must admit that my English level is not very good, so if any wrong in my Posts, please don't take notic of it.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to the site Dylan.

I am not sure what it is like in the USA but usually you'd find many tourist information places to provide you with the basic information you require. That is always a good start.

Regarding your question about the host family, i am not entirely sure what it is you want to know? If you want to live with them then obviously you would need to ask...however i am not convinced this is what you were wanting to find out.
  • Dylan
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dylan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank for SB's replying. Can you tell me any useful websits about Detroit? Or any forums?
  • dyfrin
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: WI

Post 3+ Months Ago

perhaps try http://detroit.craigslist.org/ and look for a guide or host family.
  • Dylan
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dylan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank for dyfrin. But I cann't register this website because the sentence "You need to enter a handle. Please try again." always appear.I don't know why and How to deal with. Any other websites can be provided? Hope everybody's replying

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts