Who has a Family Member or Best friend here on Ozzu?

• SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Guys! I was just curious, How many of you have a family member who posts on Ozzu with you? Or even a Best friend? If it is a friend, then are they one that you know only over the Internet? or do they actually live in your area?

Rat and I are brothers. We both design websites together. I got started in webdesign, when I came across webmonkey.com one day, and I though it would be cool. My dad is a doctor and had just opened a practice, so i built a simple webpage for his practice. LOL i was so proud of myself! About two weeks later Rat joined in the learning cuve, and now we design together. He does the Graphics, and I pretty much just stick to content and coding the design. I also do the the flash work. LOL well, cant wait to hear from you all!

//edit: Rat can code webpages too, but his graphics just ROCK!

NOTE: Friends you made after you joined this forum dont count!
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: places..

Post 3+ Months Ago

ahaha your rats brother :shock: thats cool.. no one else I know knows about this place :o
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: desk

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, hawdy, yes, unfortunetly i am related too Shark, but what can I say? I think he is the only one I know on here that is may friend before I meet this place....
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

My friends arent interested in web design so I havent referred them, although just thinking about it YaKoB is one of my mates that I told to come here, cept I havent spoken to him in a bit, he's pretty busy
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

You, know Im thinkin at this point Rat and I get like an award for being the only siblings on Ozzu. So can we be Moderators now? Can we? Can we? Can we????

*sits up and begs*

ok, well at least special treatment will suffice i guess. :P :D
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: desk

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, you cant nominate your self...tho it would be nice... *looks up the sky thinking*
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Naaw, a Shark and a Rat as Mods... not possible j/k (yu guys are cool)

//ok, ok, I know I promise to stop pickin on you Rat, but damn is so relaxing... LOL

*sigh*
*go back to my corner now* :theyareontome:
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: M'boro. TN, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a few good freinds here on Ozzu... Cervanus, Bladesling, and im not sure if hes still goes here often but Squirrley is another good freind of mine....
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Like MISS_BEE said, most of my friends arent into web design etc., but just yesterday I did get one of my friends to sign up. His handle is ghstflame, but I doubt that he will ever post here. He may prove me wrong though! ;)
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wish I did. The closest I have to a family/friend using this board is my boyfriend, who just knows Ozzu is the name of my favorite forum lolol.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts