• Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

HAHA poor Mac not 1 vote.
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Saint Joseph, MO

Post 3+ Months Ago

alot of people like mac.. I think they suck, windows is definitely better..
  • butlerboy99
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

MACS RULE!!!! Oh, and dont try to convince me otherwise. I understand you like peecee's and I like macs. Dont be inmature and like every other pc user out there, dont bash macs.
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

dont worry.. We wont bash you.. Im just saying.. Macs Suck! But thats just me.. some people like them.. But if you notice you are the only one to vote for Macs.. :P
  • butlerboy99
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, macs are approximately 5% of the market last time I herd, so if macs are getting 9% of the votes, we're doing pretty good!
  • Azwrath
  • Azwrath
  • Loc: Detroit

Post 3+ Months Ago

Windows 2k pro is the best windows. I never used mac but Im sure its better then microscam windows. Just wait till they decide we have to pay for an O.S. on a monthly basis.

can anyone say Linux
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah, that would really suck to have to pay a monthly fee for an Operating System.. I still think windows is better though
  • butlerboy99
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

and you can go ahead thinking that. i think that macs are better. So live with it.
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

you dont have to be so Anal about it :? You like macs.. I like Windows.. who cares anyway..
  • butlerboy99
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

sorry, it's just that whenever a topic liket his comes up, pc users always try to bash macs. I try to always stand up for macs, and sometimes I can get a little, as you put it, anal
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

its ok man, Its all good. Theres no problems here.. :D
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Macs have their place. I know several Cad users that won't use anything else. And when I used to sell for a living, I know for sure Macs way outperformed PC's for video editing and such. And schools used to swear by them, although, I've read recently where some schools are switching to Linux...that's a bugger now that Redhat is dropping out.

I always found Macs hard to navigate in, because I'm so conditioned to Windows...but spec-wise they have always outperformed Intel systems.

Theoretically Macs should be King...but Gates just did a whole lot better job stealing *cough ...I mean marketing his products than Jobs did.
  • butlerboy99
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Apple actually lost most of it's buisness when jobs wasnt ceo. And until recently, apple has been falling behind on the technology. Luckily, some contract with motorola ran out, and IBM is now making apple's chips. And schools have made some pretty bad decisions about the macs, at least, at my school. The techies have the network on some strange scheme, which makes all the computers slow, and they havent switched to os x yet. If this situation is true for many other schools, then most people think that macs are old, slow, and crappy. But the g5 is amazing, and apple has promised a 3ghz g5 within a year of the announcement of the 2ghz. And the mac's popularity among developers has skyrocketed since the release of os x. Before, they had some 36,000 registered developers. Now, they have some 360,000. Apple's are making a comeback, and someday, pc's might be that 5% of the market.
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Someday....When programs start becoming multiplatform. That day won't come by the way, since it'd take to long, and time is money as we all know.

This goes for Linux and all Unix OS's as well.
  • butlerboy99
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

really truly, every expert that uses a pc probably uses it because its better for their line of work or their working style. I also think that if someone's going to have a strong opinion about a mac, it shouldn't be based on public school computers
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

true... school computers suck.. all the schools in our district use PCS with windows... 98!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 19 posts