You can have Trump back, we don't want him

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know if this is how he does business, or if this is how wealthy businessmen in America do business but as much as there was a nice $1 billion pie handed over to my country in the form of a "World Class Golf resort" not too far from where i live, i don't think many people want him in the country now.

BBC News

The thing that irks me the most about Donald Trump is he has a good point to raise his concerns over the wind farm proposed off the coast of his new golf resort, but the bully-like tactics he has shown in his fight to prevent this wind farm from being constructed is just stupid.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

He's not a Scottish citizen so it shouldn't be his decision to make. Thats going to be 10 million pounds wasted, but he can afford it I guess.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

kc0tma wrote:
He's not a Scottish citizen so it shouldn't be his decision to make. Thats going to be 10 million pounds wasted, but he can afford it I guess.

I plays on the fact that his mother was from Scotland alot, so i guess he feels some attachment to this country.
  • IJR112
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • IJR112

Post 3+ Months Ago

The story doesn't give much background into why he doesn't want the windfarm. Anyone know?
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

He is among the crowd of people here in the states that thinks there is an unlimited supply of fossil fuels and that renewable energy is a government conspiracy.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think what worries me the most is the government here may decide to cancel all plans for this windfarm on the back of his public criticism.

I say that because recently he has been very vocal about this issue and is using words like "destroying Scotland" in criticism against the pro-Scotland government who are in the process of arranging a referendum that would see Scotland break away from the UK. His language is personal against that party and the country leader so depending on how it is viewed by the public this could be seen as more of a pain than the government would want and they may abandon just to please this noisy investor.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sounds like you are realizing what we've realized in the last year. He's a bully and a verified troll and he'll do anything to be in the spotlight.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts