If you think terrorists are bad, go to the ghetto.

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

My younger brother lives near and works in south-side Saint Petersburg FL (ghetto as ghetto can be), where I just moved to Clearwater from.

A lady or someone that lives with her that just started renting a house he remodeled must have pissed someone off pretty bad, someone opened fire on the house with fully automatic weapons. Not your everyday ones either, this house is over 100 feet deep from the front door to the back and a good 30+ from the street. The ENTIRE house has bullet holes through it, bullets even went through the freezer (and frozen meat) that was in the back of the house.

Apperantly whoever they were looking for got out before the shots rang out becouse someone with the same weapons chased someone through a neighborhood just a few miles away leaving the same bullet holes through cars this time and whoever it was got thier man this time around, a buddy of mine had all this run through his yard and police beat on everyone in the areas doors asking questions about the dead guy.

I'm glad I moved when I did, but my younger brother still living near & working there makes me beyond nervous.
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Man that was messed up... thankfully I only ever even go near St Pete once or twice a year.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope your brother stays safe!!
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

how can anybody live there ? dangerous!! Better get yr bro out ASAP!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats for sure!
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

No joke. Thats crazy. Im glad I dont live there.;)
  • iNtheDark
  • iNtheDark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow...thats crazy! im sure glad i dont live there. i live around detroit and it's pretty bad their to. i cant believe peple can live in those kinda places. i hope ur brother is alright :shock: :shock:
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I live in the ghetto, but I haven't heard anyone open up on a house like that. So it is not as bad as st.pete ill assume

Do here gunshots everynow and again, and 4am here is more like 4pm
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

How do they stay out that late? By 2 Im about to fall out of my chair, much less capable of running around gunning people down with my 9. :roll: Geuss they are built for it.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I call the place I live, The Ghetto. When I'm at the club and everyone asks where I live, I tell them The Ghetto.
Campbelltown is shocking for stupid *plum* fights and alcholics and druggos.
About a month ago I was walking up the street in the main street shops and saw someone get shot in the street from a second story shop window.
It was horrible and all the kids that saw it would be traumatized for life I reckon!!
  • Nego
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im in a fairly good neighborhood, but like 1 mile away is the "ghetto". A few months ago someone through a pipe bomb through the living-room window of some sweet old lady's house and totaled the whole living-room.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nego wrote:
Im in a fairly good neighborhood, but like 1 mile away is the "ghetto". A few months ago someone through a pipe bomb through the living-room window of some sweet old lady's house and totaled the whole living-room.

I dare say, Probably a crackhead with directions written on a matchbook.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol. That sucks. I feel sorry for the old lady. Hopefully she has good house insurance! :)
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts