Your current project

• Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
having server problems

just wanted to say that the server is back up :-)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: desk

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks, thats good nooz
  • Nego
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Atm Im not doing much at all, I shut down my 2 sites and Im on staff at like 4 different sites to occupy my coding needs. I snagged a good host a WHILE ago and Ive been waiting for enuff time to design a good layout and to make some content, it will be a site to show off some of my flash work and some graphic design, maybey tutorials, and definately tons of gaming and stuff. Im working on a character of me atm, he should be starring in most of my flashes, or at least play some minor role :).
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:

Man -- that is so much better than the Australian Open site. Thanks for the link

No worries. Of course, it should improve... and of course we'll have the real-time scoring application in during play. I think we also do radio Wimbledon as well as a few zoom cams.

Personally, I can't wait for the strawberries and cream. ;) It's a nice venue, with some good folks. The plane flight is a heck of a lot easier to take than the Aus trip. ;)

Cheers.
  • Willy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Willy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Trying to get listed on google...

a constant struggle :oops:
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, i know what you mean.
Good Luck to yah!
  • puKKa
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im working on my clan site: http://keso.shacknet.nu/leekis

having problems with the links :(
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

the layout is not a bad layout, i dont know whats wrong with your navigation becaue you didnt state the problem. i play counter-strike too, if you wanna play some time, pm me
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

finishing - http://www.seo-guy.com
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats good work Unflux
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Working on http://www.aprilsfoodandherbs.com/Aprils . NO none of the links work yet but at least u kinda get a preview :D
  • Tom the Great
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: B.C., Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

slowly working on my web site....
(this is just one section, I think this one is the furthest completed that I have uploaded)
http://s93539943.onlinehome.us/deadpenguin/ (haven't bought a domain yet)

Most of my files and stuff on are another computer, that isn't hooked up, so I haven't been working on it in a while.
Also I have another project I have to do, and that is write a computer game (in C++) plus I have about a semesters worth of Cisco work to do in about 2 weeks.
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rat wrote:
Thats good work Unflux

duh! of course it's good work ;)
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, i know it was, thats why i said that. :p
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, Unflux is pro right?
I just assumed form the website and all...........
:lol: :shock:
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, i say he is
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

right now I am redoing my site (the only one I have right now) and I am going to give it an actual direction instead of a bunch of useless rants and pretty much a collage of useless crap. It should turn out pretty good Im hoping.

I also am trying to spew out some more art for my library, seeing how most of my stuff got deleted when I had to reformat, but that is good I think because I considered most of it crap anyway. Hell even Jim Morrison was known to burn a song or too.

Also I am helping a freind produce a rap album, We should start laying down our first tracks tommorow.

In between that and school, I got to really clean this apartment up, cause it is getting really messy and cluttered.
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

What I am working on currently is a tutorial on using loft to create an old fashioned record player in MAX
:oops:
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

current online projects,
1.poems
2.online journal for both kids
home projects- to many to list
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

A parenting site, a web design n more teaching site, a webpage sale site and my business website
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

AnimeNoBaka.com - website being built with friends... well, one of the friends hasnt done anything on it in over 3 weeks, but thats another thread...

ISM LCARS - (yes, for those of you who get it, pun intended) an internal website to act as an interface for webdesign classes at my school, and force them to FTP to a server...

personal website - still working on it, but will post it up here when i get some actual content up on it, and when it is finally up...
  • Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

home projects and a portfolio,and irc bot
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Caring for parents, working 48 hour weeks and still having time to weight lift everyday. ;)
  • bjhess
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Owatonna, Minnesota

Post 3+ Months Ago

Flicksticks.com -- Just premiered this one a week ago. Mainly it was just for fun, hoping at some point Google ads would help it draw some meager funds. However, I keep finding myself spending more time on the site than it is probably worth.

bjhess.com -- Did a quick redesign about a month ago. Super simple and plain.

Oh, Minnesota! -- A stop-motion web short a bud and I have been working on for the last couple years. Sorry, no real content for you. Just a teaser site. We have first season scripts written and some film in the can, and we're also looking at doing some captioned photo stories as well.

Additionally, the same bud and I have an idea for a t-shirt selling front-end dealing with the upcoming election. We'll probably just use CafePress for the sales.

Of course, I have a real job (if anyone can help me move my hobby into a full-time job, please do!) dealing with Java programming and a one-month old to keep me busy. :)
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: M'boro. TN, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im working on my OS, yep Im writing an OS.... im still reading through tutorials and stuff but it will be based on Linux and use GRUB .94 to boot... currently im working on the kernel, although I have very little time to work on it becuase im too busy watching TV and eating :wink: , but its comming along nicely

oh and by the way.... its called 'Blueleaf'
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Freakyp wrote:
Im working on my OS, yep Im writing an OS

:shock: Lol and I thought scratch building CMS and eCommerce solutions (two of my current projects) were big jobs!! Good luck to ya.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
AnimeNoBaka.com - website being built with friends... well, one of the friends hasnt done anything on it in over 3 weeks, but thats another thread...

lol. same here. Im working on a project which my friend HASN't done anything and its almost finished now. pisses me off sometimes wen i thiink abt it.
  • Legion
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Woods Cross, Utah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im trying to figure out how to prevent my site from repeated attacks. Im new to php it seems very vunerable. Im down right now sadley.

Some Brazilian group keeps taking over my server.

Legion
  • Tone2k11
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Tone2k11
  • Loc: Southampton - UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Finishing Go Rocket Hostlng which i have made for a client for free webhosting which will give me a pro plan with as many domain names as i like (woohoo)

I am just starting to work on a site for autism awareness aswell.

And i am trying to finish lime-designs as it there is so much that needs doing to it.
  • Purple-Bunny
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

holy cow : o
erm ... ill just post what i ben up 2 haha..

right now i have ben posting in many many forums and discusing clans and matches in games mostly aliens vs predator 2, posting in the league forums my own clan forums and working on the sites for the squads and the main clan site itself .. just created my own site maby ill have time for it.. mostly i help pepole with everything, making tags and discusing things helpin out on there website making and such..
im not the only general in the clan but it sure feels like it .. stressing yes but im glad and proud that i ben of help ..
oh and i ben drawing alot of bunnys on the pc for pepole that request em .. maby u guys can too ..
im busy alot tho but maby i can..

if ya want a bunny or what ever drawed .. simble and kewl.. say so .. colour and objects ..
like my own bunny there .. deep black purple and a chainsaw..
i got about.. 80 difrent bunnys for msn .. they all represent a mood or something i might be doing.. and about ... 20 difrent bunnys made peronelised for friends.. not all bunnys tho..
thees are all friends from msn and real life..
just catch the bunny and ask and i will see what i can do :]

was wondering if i cud put em all on my website .. pepole cud request.. : o
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 62 posts