Your ideas to start own business, how to start and which one

• globalcashsite
  • globalcashsite

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys

I have hired a dedicated guy to work for me. I arranged PC and Internet connection for him and will give him salary on monthly basis. I am sure I can make money by appointing a dedicated staff so I did this. Now next step is how to start and which business to choose?

I have many business in my mind which are

Domain Parking
I am already making some money by parking domain and then sending traffic via forum posting or AdWords and it works. I got paid 2 times after using this tactics so it worked.

Selling ebooks
I have a website ebooksparadize . com (which was enabled with Adsense but now Adsense account is suspended). Earlier I made few sales but I did not pay attention to this. But this is also an opportunity.

Affiliate Marking
I am already member of CJ + ShaeASale. I can put links on my business portal site globalcashsite . com and then market those pages at forums, etc.

Domains flipping / Website flipping
Still I am new to this, never tried this but this is a good way to make money. For example register a domain, park it (so in the meanwhile its ranking is increasing or page rank is increasing or traffic is increasing still you can make money or cover your cost), promote at forums, etc and after 2-3 months, when page rank is 3-4 and alexa rank is less than 500k, sell it. According to different niches, price might be different. But for example if I buy one domain for 10$ and sell it after 3 months for 100$ (and during 3 months I also make 50$ by parking) that is good. And if I do the same for 10 domains, that is clearly 1400$ profit. Just example, good niches like Insurance, Banking, Financial can give higher profit.

Forum Posting / Forum marketing services
Another idea is to work for others in marketing. I am working to collect at least 5000 forums, blogs where I can post. So also can work for others on order basis.

Now my monthly cost will be the same i.e. staff salary + net connection bill. It is up to me how I utilize this guy. The actual and main problem is how to bring traffic that works. So finally there are two main questions.

1. Which business to choose or better. If that is not listed above, please add your suggestion.
2. How to bring traffic that works and also create backlinks to increase domain value.

Your valuable suggestions please?

GlobalCashSite
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• comsdev123
  • comsdev123

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi,

these all job you have adopted are internet based, you can also contact with insurance companies or others to manage there data and other process.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

globalcashsite wrote:
I have hired a dedicated guy to work for me. I arranged PC and Internet connection for him and will give him salary on monthly basis. I am sure I can make money by appointing a dedicated staff so I did this. Now next step is how to start and which business to choose?

So you hired the guy to work for you, but you don't really have a business or a business plan or anything? Thats a little backwards.
  • globalcashsite
  • globalcashsite

Post 3+ Months Ago

kc0tma wrote:
globalcashsite wrote:

So you hired the guy to work for you, but you don't really have a business or a business plan or anything? Thats a little backwards.

No, I have complete plans but I believe that there are more competent people over Internet. Why I should not take their advices and get benefit of their experiences? Definitely I will get some thing more that I don't know earlier, this is my way of learning. If you want to learn "show that you don't know nothing, then other people will teach you in details and you will also know what you were missing earlier". :)

Otherwise I have complete plan to follow. :lol:

GCS
  • comsdev123
  • comsdev123

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi

many times, i read articles about successful peoples who start business from a small money. and i found them quick mover from one business to other to find good profit. only do business using on internet is not enough, we should also deal with materialistic business.
  • kinzie
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

So, the guy you've hired is a pro in which field? I mean if you hired him to get some info on your business, shouldn't you be listening to him instead of asking for advice from us? :)
  • comsdev123
  • comsdev123

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi
now a days i have find a job where i do only forum postings, is there any one have practical experience of forum posting work?
  • globalcashsite
  • globalcashsite

Post 3+ Months Ago

kinzie wrote:
So, the guy you've hired is a pro in which field? I mean if you hired him to get some info on your business, shouldn't you be listening to him instead of asking for advice from us? :)

No, I already have plan for him. I started this thread to find more better choices/opinion/opportunities than my plan. My guy will work as I will instruct him. :)

GCS
  • comsdev123
  • comsdev123

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi
i think there should be some materialistic business. any one may cell ice cream through the day simply, or a small shop of vegetables or fruits. what do u think?
  • navidimran
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • navidimran

Post 3+ Months Ago

The business which I think one intrigued by technology should start is the one related to internet like as freelance writing,web hosting,web page designing,link selling and so on.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts