your son is GAY???

• BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

As you know each one has is own opinion of seeing things.

But that doesn't make it right though.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

BlueHat wrote:

You realize that goes for your opinion as well right?
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have never stereotyped gays or lesbians before. So guys out there, dont assume that I did :wink:

Just by looking at my messages, you can tell ?
If you have seen me with gays before, you can also tell that I dont prejudice or stereotype them. I quite like them!

Coz my school had lots of gays. friendly but girlish.
gay influence is strong in my school and they hang out in a group.
- steering away frmo gay influences..

gay designers and hairdressers R one of the best around!
and of coz there are also talented ones who are not gay.
I din say gays are the only ones who are talented.

And I agree with blueHat
Quote:

you guys are taking it to answering this post in 'right' or 'wrong' style.
This topic's controversial man.
:wink:
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

lostinbeta wrote:
BlueHat wrote:

You realize that goes for your opinion as well right?

sure dude..
  • JnsBedORoses
  • Loc: Powhatan, VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

madmonk wrote:
If my son is gay, there is nothing i can do. Just hope he will be happy and freakin successful like versace or something like that.

but before he turns gay, I will try to steer my son away frmo gay influences like (reputed gay schools, sissy friends, etc)

:wink:

If your son/daughter is gay...then doing those things will not prevent it trust me. I hate those stereotypes...i mean I am a lesbian. I have recently been involved in a serious relationship with my g/f for almost 6 months now. It is the happiest i have ever been. How can that be wrong. I am not gay because my parents raised me wrong. I am gay cuz that is how i am. Its not sumthing you become...it's not contageous. Everyone treats it like an epidemic and that is just stupid. Its these kind of comments and the little things that make gay kids commit suicide or never tell anyone because they are afraid. I will admit...my mom freaked out when she found out. That made it soo hard for me. Cept instead of keeping it in she told me to my face that i was wrong and she couldn't accept me but that she'd still love me. If that makes anysense. You guys need to open your eyes and tell me...really what is so wrong with homosexuality. And please stop with the stereotypes...most gay people dont fall under any of them. Just a bunch of stupid people went and did stupid things to create those stereo types.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

You go girl.....I salute you 100%. I'm bisexual and not afraid to admit that either....I actually believe gay people are the best friends you could EVER have in your life!
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
I actually believe gay people are the best friends you could EVER have in your life!

I think a lot of girls believe this...lol. My friend was ecstatic when I told her about me, now she wants to hang out with me even more than before.

Which is quite odd. But whatever, she's a fun gal!

Same goes with a few other of my female friends. And just a bunch of other girls I know in general.

Guys don't tend to think so though. Perhaps it is because they are too hung up on thinking they are going to get hit on. Which is quite a concieted thought :twisted: Or maybe they just aren't comfortable enough with their sexuality that they are afraid they might do something they will regret :twisted:
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Some guys can be real arseholes, I think we all know that, but then some girls can be the biggest bitches....its all modern day society which is too DAMN pig headed!!
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, gay/bi people are fun. Half of my friends are bi. If my son/daughter were gay I wouldn't force them to change the way they are, but I would want them to think about consequences of it (ie. future children getting teased for having same-sex parents).
  • JnsBedORoses
  • Loc: Powhatan, VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just dont understand why people freak out when they find out sumone is gay...I mean most people can be really good friends and then when they find out their friend is gay they freak out like it might be contageous or the gay person might be out to kill them or *Oh NO!* <b>TOUCH THEM!!</b> I mean please. I lost my best friend of 5 years when i finaly came out. The way i see it i dont need her. I totaly understand that i prolly will be harassed for the rest of my life but that can't change who i am. Trying to get your son/daughter to realize this will only make them want to be sumone they aren't. If it is really what you are then you realize that the harassment and the jokes are really immature and stupid. Some of the jokes are sooo freaking rediculous. I don't know...these kinda topics get me fired up so sorry if it sounds like im just ranting lol.
  • SinisterDexter

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why the hell do people even bother thinking about things like "Is my son gay?" My parental people are constantly studying me for even the slightest indication of homosexuality, and trying to be supportive and caring(I much preferred getting ignored), and they fail to accept the simple response I'M NOT GAY! Not saying I'd complain if I was, in fact I'd probably be better off if I was, at the moment I have a grand total of ZERO relationships in the past YEAR, so yep, desperate, ugly, crap and straight, that's why I don't have a girlfriend mom.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 131 posts