your son is GAY???

• BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can go really deeply with you into this subject. which will make it more interesting.

I have been taking allot of courses in my college in this kind of field.

i am not against the idea of being Gay(assuming its from natural), but if you look around not all Gays are really born Gays. so my concern is those people who think that they are Gays because of many reasons which they dont even know what are those reasons.....
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Guess it depends on the person. My guess is that through sexual maturity a person may have feelings for both genders and not know which gender their feelings are stronger for.

As you age and mature, you tend to know what you want better than when you are younger.

Just my opinion, I can't really speak for anyone but myself.
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

lostinbeta wrote:

Just my opinion, I can't really speak for anyone but myself.

hehehe.

Thats fine. :)
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

BlueHat wrote:
I can go really deeply with you into this subject. which will make it more interesting.

I have been taking allot of courses in my college in this kind of field.

i am not against the idea of being Gay(assuming its from natural), but if you look around not all Gays are really born Gays. so my concern is those people who think that they are Gays because of many reasons which they dont even know what are those reasons.....

Didn't even see this post (it was posted at the same time as my post).

How do you know if all gays were born gay or not? Considering sexual feelings don't come until after you age. There is no concrete scientific evidence to prove how or why homosexuality occurs. There's plenty of theories, but when it comes down to it, only the person knows for sure how they feel.
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

what about your female hormones? are they balanced or less than your male hormones :wink:
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

If that's the cause, then thats something your body does naturally (unless you take hormone pills), and your body produces those hormones from birth ;)

Although i'm not entirely sure that is the cause of homosexuality. Not all homosexuals are feminine (or masculine if you're a female). Plus I was watching thing documentary on the discovery channel where this womans husband wanted to get a full sex change to be a female (not my choice to watch that btw), to do this they gave him hormone pills so his body would produce more female hormones than male hormones, didn't seem to effect his sexual preference.
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

lostinbeta wrote:
to do this they gave him hormone pills so his body would produce more female hormones than male hormones, didn't seem to effect his sexual preference.

that sound kind of convince to me

mmmm,I see your point here, you have a point here :idea:
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yep, homosexuality is way more confusing than it seems ;) Otherwise scientists would have concrete proof of how and why it occurs. Something i'd be curious to know for sure myself.
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

lostinbeta wrote:
Something i'd be curious to know for sure myself.

I find any thing i will let u know :wink:
  • cmontana
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

My 2 cents on the subject...

First to answer the original question - if I had a gay son, I would do the same thing I would do if he were straight: strive to do my best as a human being, and teach him to strive to do his best as a human being. I see no reason why my behavior towards anyone should change, based on their sexual orientation.

Secondly, you must not confuse homosexual orientation with homosexual behavior. Some people are straight and may engage, at some point in their life, in homosexual behavior out of curiosity. That is not to say they'll "turn gay". They will dismiss homosexuality as inadequate for their form of being and move on.

Some people are gay, and may choose - for whatever reasons, to marry a person of the opposite sex and abandon any homosexual behavior. That doesn't necessarily make them straight either. The only factor that determines who you are is what you feel deep within you.

To say that homosexuality is a choice solely on the basis that some gay folks chose to marry into the opposite sex is as convincing as saying that a Republican turned Democrat simply because he or she married a Democrat. Personal identity isn't contagious: you can't "catch" who you truly are from someone else; this is why human beings are considered individuals.

Is homosexuality inborn or not? Is it "nature or nurture"? There are evidences that point to both possibilities. We may be born with both homosexual and heterosexual potentials; later life experiences may determine which potential becomes actualized. The debate goes on...

Does it matter? To some, it does: many religious folks, for example, want to believe that homosexuality is a choice so they can rest assured their god wouldn't punish anyone for something they have no control over. The matter, in this case, isn't about homosexuality but theology. To others it doesn't: life, whether through genetics or outside events, deals you a hand of cards, you must play it as best as can be. This includes learning to accept and love yourself, a prerequisite to accepting and loving others.

Last but not least, I'm gay. Some folks have a problem with it, some don't. To the former, I can only advise that they look within themselves with the same blunt honesty I look within myself. It is my experience that homophobia usually stems from unresolved feelings about oneself (as a note, even homosexuals can experience homophobia -- and indeed many do). To the latter, I can only offer my thanks. Not for showing a "special" kind of tolerance, or granting gays and lesbians any kind of "special treatment" -- we don't like special treatment, we've received enough of it (usually the hurtful kind) -- but for simply being human.
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

People say I am gay, and then they say I was wrong. and they start looking for wife or a girlfriend. this is unpropor not only for your self but also for others.

we were born with some certain rules to follow. "GOD"
and god did not allow this.
can u tell me why most Gay people are not religion.
most people who believe in religion are not?why is that?

we as human we dont really know what we want, and if we know, it always changes. so ......

there is certain things in our life that we have to respect.
men and women are exist for a reason. opposite sex.
life continuity.
if so why we were not born all as male or female.
and to have sex you should always have opposite sex. male and female.
what about your child if your going to have? dont u think you will give different impression of what is life and why do we have different gender.
and the most important aspect for me is, how do really Gay people do sex, i find it very unpropor, you use the unpropor part of the body which is actually was made for different purpose.

when i saw your message i knew you were gay, i dont know why, may be because of your avatar
  • cmontana
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
this is unpropor not only for your self but also for others.

People have a right to decide what is good for them. That's a basic human right.

Quote:

That is a belief, not a fact.

Quote:
can u tell me why most Gay people are not religion.
most people who believe in religion are not?why is that?

Actually, most gay people I know -- myself included, have deep religious feelings. But many of them have been rejected by religious institutions. Don't confuse God and man's institutions.

Quote:
we as human we dont really know what we want, and if we know, it always changes. so ......

So...?

Quote:
life continuity.

Is that what it's all about: making babies? Many heterosexual couples have no intentions of having children. Many can't have children, yet still become couples. Most couples do not consider their relationship to be based on procreation alone. Some of us don't think exclusively with what we have under the belly button...

Quote:
what about your child if your going to have? dont u think you will give different impression of what is life and why do we have different gender.
I will teach my child, if I decide to have one, to come to his own conclusions. That's part of what freedom means.

Quote:
and the most important aspect for me is, how do really Gay people do sex, i find it very unpropor, you use the unpropor part of the body which is actually was made for different purpose.

A vagina is made for reproduction, yet many men use it for sexual pleasure, without intent to reproduce. Many women use their partner's penis for sexual pleasure also, without intent to reproduce. How about a mouth, or a hand, or any other part of the body that is used for sexual pleasure, and without intent to reproduce? Could it be there is more to sex than mere reproduction? Could it be that people also use sex to express feelings of love and intimacy? I see a person before I see a body; what do you see?

Quote:
when i saw your message i knew you were gay, i dont know why, may be because of your avatar

Mmmmmh, maybe the fact that I said in my message that I was gay helped you a little :lol:
  • ssj4trunks09
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm...you really do have alot to say about this topic. If I found out my son was gay I would'nt care, only thing is, he better not kiss inside the house :P
  • cmontana
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
...he better not kiss inside the house :P

Fair enough. Your house is your castle; if the host is uncomfortable with certain behaviors in his or her house, the guests must respect that.
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

and why is this focused on "your son is gay"
are you trying to say that it is ok for females to be homosexual and not males ;)
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I too know many religious gay people. I myself am not one of them, but I know many exist. Can't count how many of them are even in church choir and active participants in church activities.

Some of these people have been accepted for who they are, others still hide from fear of being unaccepted. For understandable reason.

I can't tell you how many of these debates I have been in where people can't back up homosexuality as being wrong without bringing religion into the equation. As stated, religion is belief, not fact. People are free to believe what they want, but that cannot be forced upon others.

Some argue that propogation of species is what makes homosexuality wrong and that homosexuals are weaker because they cannot reproduce. I don't really buy into this one either, because it is our life and we do with it what we choose. It doesn't really effect anyone else but ourselves. But unfortunately many people out there leave homosexuals with a choice... accept who they are and be unaccepted by many people, or deny who they are and spend their life either alone or forced to pretend they are happy with someone of the opposite sex.

I have yet to answer the question, I chose not to since I felt the question was geared more towards heterosexual parents, but I will put my $0.02 in now. If I had a kid, and found out my son (or daughter) was gay, I would accept that. A persons sexual preference does not define who they are, it's much deeper than that. If you were to "disown" someone because of their sexual preference, then chances are you don't know that person at all (or they just aren't that important to you)... otherwise even if you disagreed with it you could look past it.
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

IH8Purple wrote:
and why is this focused on "your son is gay"
are you trying to say that it is ok for females to be homosexual and not males ;)

Ironically that seems to be the going rate. At least with heterosexual males. Too many times have I seen the "lesbians are good, homosexual males are bad" mentality. you'd be surprised how much insight you get on how people really feel about homosexuality when they don't know the one they are talking to is homosexual
  • ThATKiD
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: somewere over there

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Some argue that propogation of species is what makes homosexuality wrong and that homosexuals are weaker because they cannot reproduce.

if they dont reproduce why are there so many of them? just messin

i had previousely also talked about gays and religion. Im gonna Blunt about it you cant be catholic or cristian and be gay at the same time. How do you figure it be consideeeeered a blasphemy by your beliefe but you practice this constantly?

I personaly dont care i have friends who are athies and jewish etc. and they dont believe in the sames thing i do so why exclude gay people i dont. i just think that religion and homosexuality dont go hand in hand.
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well being I am not religious, nor do I know anything about religion so I will not argue that side.

I do however think that homosexuals who practice religion feel that god made them that way, and they still have the right to be accepted as gods children.

I can't speak for them though.
  • ThATKiD
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: somewere over there

Post 3+ Months Ago

everyone has there pov. i just dont agree with with certian aspects of religions and peoples veiw of it alot. But thats just me. i cant say i have alot of gay friends i honestly only have 2 and i think there cool people and thats what matters.

** pov = point of view
  • cmontana
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Ironically that seems to be the going rate. At least with heterosexual males. Too many times have I seen the "lesbians are good, homosexual males are bad" mentality.

Some heterosexual men find the image of two lesbians together exciting. Being the sexual conqueror that he is, man sees two lesbians as potential conquests. A "let-me-just-slip-in-between-the-two-of-you" scenario; instead of one woman, he gets two. Of course the fact that they are lesbians, therefore not sexually attracted to him, is of no importance to a heterosexual man. ;)

In the case of two men together, there is nothing for a heterosexual man to conquer, only the fear that he himself might be conquered -- which party explains why so many straight men believe and fear that all gay men must want to have sex with him. A very narcisistic view, for sure. :lol:

Quote:
i had previousely also talked about gays and religion. Im gonna Blunt about it you cant be catholic or cristian and be gay at the same time. How do you figure it be consideeeeered a blasphemy by your beliefe but you practice this constantly?

Good question. You can get into Clintonesque debates about what blasphemy really means ;)
or you can take the matter directly to God and have an open, direct relationship with Him, without going through man-made institutions.
or you can find another religion, another way of connecting with the divine. Christianity is just one religion, one system of beliefs, among many.

I turned to Zen Buddhism. I liked their no-nonsense approach of sexuality, the self, and life in general. Nowadays I feel there are as many religions as there are human beings on this planet: we all have our own way finding our place in the bigger scheme of things.
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

cmontana wrote:
Some heterosexual men find the image of two lesbians together exciting. Being the sexual conqueror that he is, man sees two lesbians as potential conquests. A "let-me-just-slip-in-between-the-two-of-you" scenario; instead of one woman, he gets two. Of course the fact that they are lesbians, therefore not sexually attracted to him, is of no importance to a heterosexual man. ;)

Yes, I understand that, but it's still ironic none-the-less :)
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

cmontana wrote:
Quote:
this is unpropor not only for your self but also for others.

cmontana wrote: People have a right to decide what is good for them. That's a basic human right.

Human right says that, your action should not cost harm for others.
and what is the harm here.
you violate the natural law.

Quote:

cmontana wrote: That is a belief, not a fact.

and this belief is been based on what....

Quote:
life continuity.

cmontana wrote:Is that what it's all about: making babies? Many heterosexual couples have no intentions of having children. Many can't have children, yet still become couples. Most couples do not consider their relationship to be based on procreation alone. Some of us don't think exclusively with what we have under the belly button...

yes i thing making babies is based on the continuity of life, if it stops what would happen.

Quote:

cmontana wrote: I will teach my child, if I decide to have one, to come to his own conclusions. That's part of what freedom means.

and what would u teach your children, are u going to make your own religion book.

Quote:

cmontana wrote:A vagina is made for reproduction, yet many men use it for sexual pleasure, without intent to reproduce. Many women use their partner's penis for sexual pleasure also, without intent to reproduce. How about a mouth, or a hand, or any other part of the body that is used for sexual pleasure, and without intent to reproduce? Could it be there is more to sex than mere reproduction? Could it be that people also use sex to express feelings of love and intimacy? I see a person before I see a body; what do you see?

your penis are not created for fu** as** ,if its so vagina wouldn't be useful.
and your a** was not created for pleasure purpose.

Quote:

cmontana wrote:Mmmmmh, maybe the fact that I said in my message that I was gay helped you a little :lol:

I dont really care what u r. we are only discussing a matter here :lol:
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

read this

Why gay people should not be allowed to get married

12 reasons why gay people should not be allowed to get married

1. Homosexuality is not natural, much like eyeglasses, polyester, and birth control.
2. Heterosexual marriages are valid because they produce children. Infertile couples and old people can't legally get married because the world needs more children.
3. Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
4. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage is allowed, since Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful.
5. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are property, blacks can't marry whites, and divorce is illegal.
6. Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities.
7. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
8. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
10. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why single parents are forbidden to raise children.
11. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. Heterosexual marriage has been around for a long time, and we could never adapt to new social norms because we haven't adapted to things like cars or longer lifespans.
12. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because a "separate but equal" institution is always constitutional. Separate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as seperate marriages for gays and lesbians
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

BlueHat, your post isn't even close to being factual nor appropriate to the topic. :roll:
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

***8BlueHat, your post isn't even close to being factual nor appropriate to the topic.****

as u can see the topic has been moved to different query, so i had to go with it. :wink:
  • Prince@bood
  • Loc: Larnaka/Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

you see, it's up to the parents wether to make there son guy or not, and that would be according to the atmosphere of wich is the son living in. but lets not go away from the qwestion, if my son would become a gey, then i'll just have to live with it and love him as my son because i know its my fault.
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Prince@bood wrote:
then i'll just have to live with it and love him as my son because i know its my fault.

Welcome to ozzu forum Prince@bood.

nice shot prince. sure u would have to live with it, but how would live with it.:wink:
  • ssj4trunks09
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm, that's true, how can someone live with it...
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

BlueHat wrote:
read this

Why gay people should not be allowed to get married

12 reasons why gay people should not be allowed to get married

1. Homosexuality is not natural, much like eyeglasses, polyester, and birth control.
2. Heterosexual marriages are valid because they produce children. Infertile couples and old people can't legally get married because the world needs more children.
3. Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
4. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage is allowed, since Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful.
5. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are property, blacks can't marry whites, and divorce is illegal.
6. Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities.
7. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
8. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
10. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why single parents are forbidden to raise children.
11. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. Heterosexual marriage has been around for a long time, and we could never adapt to new social norms because we haven't adapted to things like cars or longer lifespans.
12. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because a "separate but equal" institution is always constitutional. Separate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as seperate marriages for gays and lesbians

Please tell me this post is a joke. Even if it is, it's not at all funny. Rather, incredibly immature. :roll:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 131 posts