Adsense Earnings Have You Discouraged ?

• joebert
  • Sledgehammer
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don't feel bad, I've spent the last 4 years trying to get it right.
I've learned one thing about Adsense in the last four years, and this graph about sums it up.

Attachments:
adsense.gif
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• glazyd888

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I'm glad to see you here. We have the same insights about forming content and monetizing efforts online. It is tru that if you focus on the "needs" of people online; you will definitely get better results. This illustration is a clear evidence of this.
  • joebert
  • Sledgehammer
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't mean to sound rude, but are you color blind ?

The graph is actually saying the exact oppisite of what you did. :scratchhead:
  • immortality
  • immortality

Post 3+ Months Ago

How would you know, the difference between wants and needs?
  • chiwawa
  • chiwawa

Post 3+ Months Ago

how would you know the needs of people online?
  • joebert
  • Sledgehammer
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do they not teach you how to tell the difference between wants and needs where you guys went/go to school?

Examples of a need would be things like food, education, shelter, etc. Examples of a want would be things like designer clothes, high end car stereo equipment, and gaming computer parts.

A basic rule of thumb would be, if the answer to the question "can I live without this?" is yes, then it's a want.
  • hagay2386
  • Born
  • Born
  • hagay2386
  • Loc: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good morning,

Well I understand from the graph that it is the other way around. You need to put effort on what people want , not on what they need !
glazyd888 wrote:
Hi,

I'm glad to see you here. We have the same insights about forming content and monetizing efforts online. It is tru that if you focus on the "needs" of people online; you will definitely get better results. This illustration is a clear evidence of this.
  • Enrico
  • Born
  • Born
  • Enrico

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was blocked by adsense just before i withdraw my first $700, so i don't use it anymore.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Enrico wrote:
I was blocked by adsense just before i withdraw my first $700, so i don't use it anymore.

then you were not playing by the rules and no wonder you got banned :)

Now as the the article itself lol at the commenting, now i got to a point where i was pulling few k a month just from adsence and i was in a good ranking position and so if you align everything right and make a nice site that works and people like and your ads are in good positions and not overbearing then you will find a good return. but the entire site needs to work because once people find stuff they don't want google will know and mark it as a negative point.

the more positive points with google the better your chances are going to be of making money. But after 2 years i am like screw adsence, adblocks are old school and outdated unless your getting private paid ads which are impossible to get without major traffic which is everyone's biggest problem. no one has enough of it...

it is fun to start off with but i feel that after you get back a script kiddie stage you should evolve your work along with your skills and take it to the next level, if i sell 1 product on my retail site that would = on average 100-400 clicks at 30c each/ avg $30-50 on most products. Now really how much traffic would it take to get your 500 clicks every day keep in mind that you have to build it, write your content keep it updated and the whole 10 yards to keep it up there in the listings.

After a lot of time wasted and starting to move up to better things, one thing i can agree on is 0 ads will give the better impression as really instead of having a junk everywhere and content everywhere which is all ways good on a boring friday night. But what if you had 1000 ads on the site and each product is an ad. If you add the same time and effort in your marketing building the business my personal opinion is that your going to make more money.

also my personal opinion is that, the dream is to make bank.... make some coin.....why deal with drips and drops when you can take the whole bottle with a little more work. provide a service, sell digital content. IOS app selling is one of the biggest money makers out there as some games have made over 10 million USD. better yet, take minecraft for example on a gaming level. Such a simple idea that we have been doing for the last 20-30 years playing with logo and now we have a digital version to make blocks till the mouse finger is sore.

I would love to see anyone here prove me wrong in that adsence is a joke to make real money and the only way to do it is to have millions of visitors which takes years to make. Ozzu has been around from when i was in early high school and today it still stands the king of web master sites with god only knows how many visitors that run past here. BWM would not sell this for anything as it is worth more then gold itself with the base standing it has.

As i finish my novel at this early hour with the sun coming up, think outside the box :) it is what take things to the next level.
  • creamtown
  • creamtown

Post 29 days ago

I think the success on Google Adsense can be reached if you can create a website that is profitable on Adsense (has a lot of advertisers on Adsense) and helpful to help people solve their problems or entertain them. If you can do these 2 things, you just need to be patient until your Adsense earning increase. But don't forget to always play by the rules of Google. Don't you ever try to trick Google because they are *peach* smarter then you. Play by the rules and try to be an honest webmaster or website owner.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts