I cannot get my Google Adsense Ads to display on my website

• planetsap
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • planetsap

Post 3+ Months Ago

I created Google Adsense for content and when I display the ad on my page there is no information other than empty blue box. Any idea what I may be doing wrong to not being able to see any of the ads?
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, blue is the default color when "show solid color" is selected for the "what to do when there are no ads" option while creating an ad. So it's probably safe to say that for some reason, Google isn't finding any ads for that site.

This is a shot in the dark, but make sure that site is allowed to show advertisements to begin with.

In the Adsense control panel there is a tab labeled "Adsense Setup", it's the same tab you used when generating the ad.

Under that tab there are links, there should be a link labeled "Allowed Sites" which leads here,
https://www.google.com/adsense/publisher-whitelist-view

The settings you'll find in that area are pretty self explanatory, if you've inadvertently blocked that site from showing ads using that account, it will be pretty obvious.
  • planetsap
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • planetsap

Post 3+ Months Ago

I checked Allowed sites link and it is set to 'Allow any site'. I noticed that I did not do site verification and it is now done.

Regenerated the code but still nothing is showing up. So something else is still not setup correctly.

If you have any suggestion please let me know.

Thank you.
  • ContentSpooling
  • Born
  • Born
  • ContentSpooling

Post 3+ Months Ago

planetsap wrote:
I created google adsense for contents and when i display the add on my page there is no information other than empty blue box.

Any idea what i may be doing wrong to not being able to see any contents. Here is the link www_planetsap_com slash index_bapi_main.php.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,

JUst wait. It takes 10 minutes before you can see your ads. Or possible that there is no ads that is related to your content.
  • planetsap
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • planetsap

Post 3+ Months Ago

I still do not see anything. I am surprised crawler could not find anything about SAP, because there are other SAP software sites that do have Adsense.

So I need to find out some other way to make it work. Appreciate your help and if you have other suggestion please let me know.

Thank you.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I tried placing the Ad code in a different page at a different place about an entirely different subject and it still shows up as a solid block of color. (looks like you've selected a different default color for this one)

Do you have ads that actually work, from the same account, displaying somewhere else ?
If not, care to go through how you signed up and created your ads, in detail ?
  • planetsap
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • planetsap

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have created Google for Search and it works perfectly fine on the main page. This is how I create the code:

1. logged into Google Adsense
2. Adsense for Content
3. Ad unit
4. Format 120X600
5. Color: FFFFCC
6. Save and Get code
7. created PHP file (google_adsense_120_600.php)
8. Added to code to my page
9. The ad is suppose to show up on the left of the screen.

Please let me know if you need any other info.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you have any ads working properly in other places ?
Is this the only site this Adsense account displays ads on ?

In the Adsense CP, under the "Site Diagnostics" link that displays under the tabs when you select the "Reports" tab, are there any useful looking error messages ?
  • planetsap
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • planetsap

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do not have any other ads (Adsense for Content). This is the only site.

Site Diagnostics does not show anything. Should I see something below 'Last crawl attempt' ?

Please advise.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Only if there's an error should you see something in that list. I think it takes a few days to show too.

How long have you had your Adsense account ?
This is an account you created and isn't one you bought from someone in another country or something like that, right ?

I'm starting to wonder if this Adsense account is suspended or awaiting approval for being a new account. I'm out of technical ideas.
  • planetsap
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • planetsap

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was reading help and it asked me to creat a Robots.txt file for the crawler and save it in the root folder. I did like an hour ago and now the ad is appearing perfectly fine. So I think for some reason crawler was not able to scan my page earlier.

I should have read help before I wasted everybody's time. Sorry about it.

Anyway, thank you for all your help and time.

Best Regards.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anyone know how long Google has been requiring a robots.txt file in order to display ads ?

I know it hasn't been long since I tested a layout on my desktop without anything like this happening.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts