How to make more money with Google Adsense?

• adsenseproff
  • Born
  • Born
  • adsenseproff

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use Google Adsense ads (like everyone) on my website. Although my site has more than 3000 unique visitors monthly, my earning from Adsense is on the average 20 USD monthly. In my opinion I can earn more money. I was wondering if anybody has ideas on what can be done to squeeze out more money from the ads placed on your website, particularly with Google Adsense.
Moderator Remark: Re-phrased question
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Making money from adsense can be very hard, Even for people with 3000 hits a month can struggle.

The key to making you adsense more of a success is the follwoing.

1. Obviously the amount of visits you get ( you need visitors to click the ads :P )

2. Make sure you update your website with new and fresh content, The better content you have the more PR you will gain, and the more PR you have the more visitors you will get.

New websites struggle to earn much if anything from adsense, You do need to be patient. There is no over night miracle for adsense. If there was we would all be a lot richer my friend.

The key to success is being patient and working hard. :P
  • seotech
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Depends on your content and your ad placement, switch it up a bit, maybe placing in the header isn't as effective as placing it at the footer or in the middle of a paragraph. Just play around a bit.
  • creamtown
  • creamtown

Post 3+ Months Ago

Getting success on Google Adsense depends on many variables. First, your website should have a decent amount of traffic per day, probably around 1000 visitors per day. Next, Your website should have profitable topics. And then, each of your article should have profitable keywords/topics. There should also be many advertisers that have similar topics with your website/articles. And then, the Adsense ads on your website shouldn't look like ads on your website, this has something to do with web design. The ads should also be placed on the best area on your website, like at the beginning of your article, the sidebar, on the menu that looks like your website menu and many other variables.

But if you want to get success on Google Adsense, the keys are: find topic that is profitable on Adsense. And then, try to create something useful and helpful for people to solve their problems or entertain them. If you manage to create website that has these 2 elements, your success will not be far away from your grasp.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts