Perl script that emails your adsense earnings

• flamey
  • Born
  • Born
  • flamey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wrote a small Perl script, which logs in to AdSense account, reads "today" earnings, and emails it to specified address. The amount is in subject and in the body of email sent.

This can also be used to send SMS reports to (your) cellphone via email2sms services which all US mobile carriers offer for free.

I wrote it because I wanted such notifications, but then found out that because incoming text messages are free here (im not in US), mobile carriers don't provide this service. I can't use it for what I wanted, but I figured it shouldn't collect "dust" on my hard drive..

The script with install notes can be downloaded on www . sochi-travel . info/misc/adsense.rar in the attached zipfile. It's Perl script intended to be run from Cron.

If you can find a use for it - enjoy
Attachments:
adsense.zip

(5.42 KiB) Downloaded 300 times

Moderator Remark: Skimmed through for obvious exploits, repackaged as zip, attached to post
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mobile networks can be frustrating. I couldn't tell you how many times I've setup something that worked perfectly fine with my provider, only to find out that everyone I know who is on a different provider can't use it because their network is restrictive.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts