Google announced latest guide lines

• john-tracks
  • john-tracks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google recently announce latest guidelines. In this guideline they discussed many topics which are a question mark since the Panda and Penguin updates. There they also discussed the Search Engine Optimization and the best practices. The quality guideline has been described and enhanced with more value to the readers.

Search for Google Guideline and you will be with the latest and updated guideline.

Good Luck
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just went here:

http://support.google.com/webmasters/bi ... swer=35769

I just looked over the page and it appears to be the same as I remember. Is there any certain paragraphs or text on this page that stand out as new to you. Please post the portions that are new so it stands out to everyone what has changed.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

This was posted about 18 hours ago (according to that article).
  • Enrico
  • Born
  • Born
  • Enrico

Post 3+ Months Ago

From now google thinks that links from forums is spammy.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Enrico wrote:

i am sure the google bot is smart enough to flag for checking web sites, google is all ways cracking down on warez but there is just too much data to regulate at times. If it ever happens for the wrong reasons i am sure you can file a report to have checked. But over last 2-3 years there has been some major changes.
  • john-tracks
  • john-tracks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
I just looked over the page and it appears to be the same as I remember. Is there any certain paragraphs or text on this page that stand out as new to you. Please post the portions that are new so it stands out to everyone what has changed.

Yes this is the same link. When did you visit the page? I found nobody mentioned the updated version of Google Webmaster that's why I prefer to mention it here. Second, I think people read a lot of stuff here and there but don't even bother to read the Google webmaster guidelines.
  • john-tracks
  • john-tracks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Enrico wrote:

Read what Google says about the links from Forums;

Forum comments with optimized links in the post or signature, for example:

Thanks, that’s great info!
- Paul
paul’s pizza san diego pizza best pizza san diego

My question is what links remains from forum then? The Home Page URL? The links from advertising in the Forums?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

john-tracks wrote:
Yes this is the same link. When did you visit the page? I found nobody mentioned the updated version of Google Webmaster that's why I prefer to mention it here.

I am just asking what is new in this updated version of their page? I looked over it and it is exactly how I remember as it has been for a long time. Just trying to figure out what you noticed is new and updated. Please quote the new portion so it stands out to us.
  • john-tracks
  • john-tracks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
john-tracks wrote:
Yes this is the same link. When did you visit the page? I found nobody mentioned the updated version of Google Webmaster that's why I prefer to mention it here.

I am just asking what is new in this updated version of their page? I looked over it and it is exactly how I remember as it has been for a long time. Just trying to figure out what you noticed is new and updated. Please quote the new portion so it stands out to us.

May be there is nothing new in it for you but it is new for me as I only saw it the day I mentioned it. And on last Friday there had significant changes shown in the SERP. Have you discussed on these changes? If yes then please send back the link if not then please guide if you know all or any part of this update. That will be great.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts