Google Tricks

• facebookguru
  • Born
  • Born
  • facebookguru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice post, I am a newbie in this field so for me it is real learning reading such threads and replies.I will definitely try out the techniques you mentioned here and others also.
  • andykeating
  • andykeating

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice tricks ....i am new to seo so didn't knew about these things..great share!!!thanx..
  • phanirocks
  • Born
  • Born
  • phanirocks

Post 3+ Months Ago

is there any way we can know what are all the pages that are linking to us..Alexa doesnt show everything as far as I know
  • john-tracks
  • john-tracks

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is something which is called a Life Time thing. Yes Google is updating its algorithms to further facilitate the users but this above post is really really amazing thing to keep for ever at least.

Thank you so very much, worth being member of the community.

Cheers
  • john-tracks
  • john-tracks

Post 3+ Months Ago

john-tracks wrote:
This is something which is called a Life Time thing. Yes Google is updating its algorithms to further facilitate the users but this above post is really really amazing thing to keep for ever at least.

Thank you so very much, worth being member of the community.

Cheers

For the purpose you have use the Link:website address command in Google. Previously on yahoo a list of 1000 links can be achieved to get to know about the profile of our site but Yahoo has discontinued the service for many months.
  • Austin80ss
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Austin80ss

Post 3+ Months Ago

pompei wrote:
Great post!

A good way to use the allinurl command is to find out how many of your sites' pages have been indexed by Google (or of other sites).

like this:
Quote:
allinurl: URL

(at time of post, this gave 1 of 41900 pages)

Thanks to this simple query i can check any sites despite seoquake. Thank you again :)
  • sunsun_1980
  • Born
  • Born
  • sunsun_1980

Post 3+ Months Ago

littlephoenix wrote:
Lamia_Poi wrote:
would like to be able to get a higher ranking and more traffic to my site, is there any possible way to do this than using the description and content meta tags?

title tags and description tags are not as important as they use to be in SE ranking. Now days the algorithm is much more advanced then anyone thinks and knows. basic rules of thumb to remember:

1. Make sure your website has a nice plethora of UNIQUE content, i stress unique because you copy content from another page, be sure you will get dropped from the search engines.
2. content has to match your keywords.
3. your site must be updated frequently, weather you use RSS feeds or you write a blog, keep it commin, search engines love change on a page.
4. having quality websites with good traffic linking to you is a plus, make sure the link is on a relevant page. remember, it takes time for you to get good ranking, the longer a website has been online, the better ranking........dont forget, Rome was not built in one day ;)

These are just a few important steps, of course there are many many more rules to fallow, I will post more at a later time.

chow chow

if you do

define:

and then a word google will give you a definition with its Google Glossary feature.
  • sunsun_1980
  • Born
  • Born
  • sunsun_1980

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice post, I am a newbie in this field so for me it is real learning reading such threads and replies.I will definitely try out the techniques you mentioned here and others also.
  • jesusbond
  • jesusbond

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All,

In last 2 years Google present lots of updates and new algorithm through which I think SEO is effected. As per SEO point of view SEO person are so effected. So I just want to know the latest and upcoming Google updates. If you have any idea then please let me know and also is there any type of searching syntax for Google through which we can get exact result as per our expectations.
  • seo dublin
  • Born
  • Born
  • seo dublin

Post 53 days ago

These are cool as a reference as they keep slipping my mind when searching! Cheers!

SEO Dublin

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 40 posts