How do I begin with SEO and market my blogs?

• eidolon_error
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have blogs and I want to do marketing for it. Can anybody tell me where I should start to get top ranking? I am looking for the first steps in the SEO process. I will appreciate if you tell me in detail, thanks!
  • Gevorro

Post 3+ Months Ago

First you need to choose niche that you target for and after it you can do other things
  • Michael william
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Michael william

Post 3+ Months Ago

Step of SEO:
- Choose your niche targeted keywords.
- Use targeted keywords in meta title tag.
- Use targeted keywords in meta keyword tag.
- Use keywords in meta description.
- Write good relevant content with your targeted keywords.
- Use the bold tags in your body text.
- Use the heading tags in your body text.
- Use alt anchor text and alt image text.
- Submit your site to the search engines.
- Do the necessary link building.
- Create social communities.
- Take part in online forum discussion.
Try to get more number of back links.
  • kappa84
  • Born
  • Born
  • kappa84

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are SEO books any good? I mean, those books for beginners, shouldn't someone who is trying to learn SEO basics try to read some good written ebooks first? :)
  • JemsRoker
  • JemsRoker
  • Loc: Bangle of India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Now a days Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a growing industry and there are many companies on the Internet offering SEO services along with many individuals who claim to be SEO experts. They share a common objective and that is to find a way of charging you for any services they provide or for sharing that knowledge. One thing you should know is that you can and should sift out the basic techniques for free; there is actually a lot of perfectly good information available that will cost you absolutely nothing to access.
  • jhel
  • Born
  • Born
  • jhel

Post 3+ Months Ago

Exchange links with other bloggers
Use BlogRush
Submit to RSS directories
Submit to blog directories
Submit to general directories
Start a 2nd blog and link to yourself
Create and give away blog themes
Create link bait
Participate in blog carnivals
Comment on DoFollow blogs
Join communities at MyBlogLog
Join communities at Bumpzee
Join communities at Blog Catalog
Start a community at any of these sites
Comment on other blogs in your niche
Email your friends and contacts about a new blog post that may interest them
Email your readers to say “thank you”
Email other blogger to introduce yourself
Link out to other blogs
  • bulkseocontent

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Eidlon,

There is no start. Just you should go for all types of seo services for your website. Like if you want to be explained from scratch then i would say that you first you should go for on-page recommendation, blog commenting, Forum commenting, Forum posting, blog posting related to your website. Comment on least 10-20 of PR 4 or more blogs everyday and do forum commenting too on 10-20 forum post site. Posting you can go for one or two post very four days, if you want your website to be recognized soon. Then you can go for submission services, like go for website submission first, submit your URL to at least 2000 web directories. Then you can go for press release submissions, do it on at least 100 press release directories. Then go for article submission, submit article to at least 500 article directories. Then you can go for social media marketing like social bookmarking and bookmarking services. And there are many more seo works.
  • shiv1234
  • Born
  • Born
  • shiv1234

Post 3+ Months Ago

Now a days Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a growing industry.
a)Use Good Keywords to select appropriate target keywords.
b)Use moderately searched keywords
c)Use appropriate title in the pages.
d)Use the keywords in metatags
e)Use them in body text.
first of all we have to start seo go for these 5 steps and do submissions.like directory sub,social bookmarking,article etc.
  • LBS
  • Born
  • Born
  • LBS

Post 3+ Months Ago

For a good start you have to first make your page contain rich. You should update its contents regularly. You should join different groups, then you can do some directory submitting and some good bookmarking. You can also do article campaigns, video optimization, etc.
  • whogoes
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • whogoes

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please Disregard Meta Keywords as far as Google is concerned. Google doesn't use them.

Make sure your targeted keywords are about %4 of the pages you are building backlinks for. 1 or 2 of those keywords should be in the title.

get a feedburner to see the emails that subscribe, and add emails yourself. They can always unsubscribe.

Ping your blog rss feed at feedping[dot]com/

write at least 2 blogs per week. Occasionally, contribute to a forum with only one link to your blog in your signature. Put something like this:

Dip your mind into this [targeted keyword] blog for insight on site, a piece of mind and peace of mind. I'll see you there.
  • Microsys
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have many pages / quickly growing, XML sitemaps may also help speedup getting them indexed
  • bulkseocontent

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think SEO is a long term ongoing process and the main issue that you have to focus on is Market research, this is not only necessary for keywords but also for the competitors’ strategies. The think is that unless you do not know about the competitors’and the techniques that they are using in their site you cannot beat them and even you cannot get good page rank in search engines like Google or yahoo. I think the big reason of the downfall in lack of market research against competitors.
  • GoldenBrown
  • Born
  • Born
  • GoldenBrown

Post 3+ Months Ago

Both on page and off page SEO are required to get keywords better ranking, in on page SEO title and H1 tags are really important in off page SEO all link building techniques really helps.
  • MarkAse
  • Born
  • Born
  • MarkAse

Post 3+ Months Ago

If I were starting over with a blog, let's start by saying Write...in fact Write a lot.

The more posts you have, the more combinations of long tail keywords you'll be able to rank for.

Create blog categories for the shorter terms you'd like to rank for.

Build backlinks to both your home page, but also to those category pages.

Blogs are also the last place where link exchanges make some sense.
  • linkbullets
  • linkbullets
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have experienced that blogs get more preference from forums and many forums do have option to post your own blogs. Also, regular social bookmarking will also result in traffic for your blog and do help in achieving the position of the keywords.
  • Austin80ss
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Austin80ss

Post 3+ Months Ago

Key target for the blog owner after performing SEO - get quality traffic from internet and reach a wider audience. Think&Try is the best strategy for newcomers.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all you can do the SEO process in the following steps such as:
1. First of all there should be frequent updation in the blog so that your site may be get crawled by google bot.
2. You should get more number of useful backlinks
3. More number of useful backlinks should be created with the related AT.
4. You should post the article in other blogs with the link to your site.
By following these steps you can easily do the SEO process.
  • hopelitten
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: kissimmee fl

Post 89 days ago

Forum posts
Emails
Social media
Directories
Articles
Are all good ways to gain SERP. #1 rule is patients. You wont see results right off the bat. It takes a little bit before you notice but it is worth it in the long run! Hope this helps a little! :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 18 posts