How can i get a web site out of the Google Sandbox?

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was chatting to a mate and he has had a keen eye on one of my web sites he wants, so the other day we are chatting and he tells me my site is in the sandbox and i was like WTF. after a check i found out that i was.....

Long story short, how do i get out of the sandbox?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Austin80ss
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Austin80ss

Post 3+ Months Ago

How did you check it?
I thought that Google sandbox is just a rumor.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is checking sites on the net but i was told by a friend who works with me then i googled around for a checker and it confirmed it. The traffic has has dropping like a brick off the empire state tower.
  • mathewbruce
  • Born
  • Born
  • mathewbruce

Post 3+ Months Ago

The best way you can get out your website from the Sandbox is by adding new fresh content to your website and sticking it to the basic SEO submissions.
  • deadmix
  • Born
  • Born
  • deadmix
  • Loc: Morocco

Post 3+ Months Ago

to know if you are on sandbox start by doing a search in Google for your site. To do this type: “ site:Yourwebsite ” in the Google Search bar. If Google does not return any results than most likely your entire website has been dropped by Google. If Google shows your website in the results and your website recently dropped down in keyword rankings, than you are still indexed by Google and it is likely that you were placed in the Sandbox.

How to get it out you really can't and nobody know all you have to do is keeping updating your website and wait for the next updates..
  • afoley77
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • afoley77

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, you should have to stop SEO. After that submit your website to the subcategory of a category of your another site that has High page rank and is old enough to search engine. Then Index the submitted URL in the Google and again Upload your site there. I think it would be beneficial to recover a site from Google sand Box. But you need patience because it takes at least 6 months to recover a website from Sand box.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts