How can i minimize a traffic lose after domain name change?

• afoley77
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • afoley77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Could anyone help me to recover my traffic lose, because i have changed domain name of my website?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

How long has it been, also there is sometimes a drop around holidays from people on holidays. Unless your taking about a 60%+ drop i am sure it will recover within few weeks once your realigned in search engines.
  • princesinha
  • Born
  • Born
  • princesinha

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you redirected old website to new one? or created new domain and copy paste the content on new domain? For new domain, post content at regular basis and share it on social networks.

If you changed your domain name without placing redirection, it takes more time to gain traffic. if you done this, keep posting quality content and share it on social sites, where users looking about your topic.
  • gokhlesh
  • Born
  • Born
  • gokhlesh

Post 49 days ago

We are changing the name of our company and therefore must change our domain name to reflect our new brand. Our Website has been around for many years and has hundreds of links pointing to it. How can we minimize any loss of traffic or search engine rankings once we go live with the new domain?
  • Longclark
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Longclark

Post 11 days ago

You can minimize your website's loss of traffic and search engine rankings by increasing the SEO process for the new domain website. such as:
1. By increasing the no.of useful backlinks
2. By posting the articles,blogs in social websites which are having high rankings
3. Frequent content updation must be done
4. The updated content must be related to the website title so that when bot crawls your website your site will be indexed and will be get higher page ranks quickly.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts