How much should I ask for these keywords

• klajdi2
  • klajdi2
  • Loc: MoneyIdeas.us

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really need your help on this. Somebody called me and asked how much would I chrage him for my SEO services. I explained that I can't answer that without knowing the site, the keywords etc. So he sent me an email. This company creates metallic (iron) beds. It's an old company, since 1970, but now decided to create a site.

They have 3 sites, one in English, one French and one German. They all look the same and there is no text. The homepage has with Flash elements. The first 2 sites are 10 months old and the 3d (German) is 2 years old.

This site was in the first page of Google for metallbetten and eisenbetten but after Hummingbird and Penguin 2.1 dropped 10 pages. It has around 350 backlinks. The other 2 sites are new, have no backlinks, the content is not optimized etc. One is co uk domain and the other fr.

The English one wans to be o the 1st page of google. co. uk for
iron bed(s)
metal bed(s)

and the other on google .fr for
lit(s) de m├ętal
lit(s) en fer

How much would you ask for these 3 sites and 10 keywords?
  • maadidevelop
  • Born
  • Born
  • maadidevelop

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi klajdi2,

As mentioned above you question, Keywords are too generica and as you know SEO being very tough to achieve ranking. If above mentioned site penalized then it would take minimum 3 months to recover with help of content marketing strategites.

Regarding cost: charge as you charge for your regular customers and make few custom packages like removal service, SERM and so on(in which you are best).

I hope, my reply would increase your boost up (y)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts