Do I keep my google ranking when I update pages?

• skyvia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • skyvia

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's the same set of pages but I will use FTP to replace all of them because I have updated all of the pages coding.

I didn't change any file names or the website structure.

Do I keep my ranking?

What would Google do when it learns that I have updated all of my pages?
Moderator Remark: Rephrased Post
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is possible Google may re-rank things slightly if your content changed drastically. If it is the same for the most part I would not expect things to change all that much. However, keep in mind Google is constantly changing their algorithm, so definitively expect your rankings to fluctuate. Google change's their algorithm enough that sometimes it may appear to be a small change you made on your website, but in reality it is due to an algorithm change on their end.
  • gokhlesh
  • Born
  • Born
  • gokhlesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes, you should do ..
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes! Based on the frequent updates provided by you to your website there may be changes in the ranking of your website. The Google ranking will be get changed based on the crawling of website by google. The content you updated should be related to the website and also it should contains the keywords related your website and also the most important thing is the keyword used for your website should be more valuable if so, then your google ranking will be get increased while after the google bot gets crawled your website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts