Do links within duplicate text content count?

• skyvia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • skyvia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to know whether links like on all these article directories that are on 50 sites count or if worthless to submit?

also I want to create some blogs and to save time would rather copy and paste good articles and just slip in some anchor text links to my main website business.

will google count it or not? Thanks for your answers!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wouldn't waste your time here, and don't contribute to making junk websites like our internet is already full of. If anything you will likely get your website penalized like JC Penny did recently for doing exactly the same thing you just mentioned. Just focus on creating quality content and people will naturally want to link to you. That is how you will be successful in the long run.
  • SSL Matrix
  • Born
  • Born
  • SSL Matrix
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google might count it, but with the new algorithms you might hurt your rank if you're not careful.
  • tecfl18
  • tecfl18
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure about that. But I think if you get duplicate mistake, the copied posts will be useless in the point of getting back links. However, you can drive direct traffic from such the post if they are good.
  • Elia1234
  • Elia1234

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't see what particular benefit you can have from backlinking to your newly created, unranked secondary blogs. Not mentioning that too many links pointing to your website from a couple of other sites/blogs don't look "natural", therefore raise suspicions for Google and you could get penalised. Better stick to traditional link building (guest posts, social bookmarking, commenting on do-follow blogs - not spam!, moderate directory submission).

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts