Loosing website rank

• jesusbond
  • jesusbond

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All

I'm working as a SEO and right now am doing directory, article, press release, Classified, forums, Social Bookmarking, Blog submissions, local business listing but am unable to get my earlier rank of site. So please let me know that what should I do to get my top 10 rank in Google.

Waiting for earlier reply.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• sbglobal123
  • Born
  • Born
  • sbglobal123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try to remove bad Link that u have created before. Now make Only quality based Link . make Fresh contents .
  • seoindia1
  • seoindia1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Firstly you should remove bad backlinks and not post huge data which make your website ranking down. After removing bad links, try to write a fresh content of your website pages
  • Jasonsmith21
  • Born
  • Born
  • Jasonsmith21
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you got to be relevant and moderate in your link building. What I would suggest is look at the content on page, are you targetting the keywords in the same manner so that Google can understand what you are trying to relate to?

I changed the content of my page one day and he dropped to position 30 from 1. I went back to the content, implemented the keywords again and re-wrote the content and he is now back at position one.

So yes, I would suggest looking at the content on page and re-optimising it for the given keyword.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 70 days ago

By doing the following things you can bring up your site into the first 10 pages of search engine
1. More no.of useful backlinks
2. More no.of AT's related to the site.
3. please post the articles,social bookmarking and blogs in the sites which are having high PR So that your site's traffic may get increased and also the PR will also get increased.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts