Obtaining backlinks and getting indexed quickly

• coolgurl03
  • Born
  • Born
  • coolgurl03

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am researching ways in which you can quickly obtain new backlinks to a website. The methods I currently use are the following:

1. Social bookmarking
2. Blog commenting ( I am sure, this is pretty slow)
3. Forums postings
4. Article Submissions (I know, have to wait for approval for long time - In most of the cases)
5. Directory Submissions (I know, have to wait for approval for long time -In most of the cases)

Was wondering what methods many of you use, especially when first starting a new website and getting it initially out there.
Moderator Remark: Re-phrased question
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

For me, the most effective way is bookmarking to top sites like digg, delicious, technorati, diggo, stumble, etc. It provides some traffic, too.
  • The Leader
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Melbourne Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

To get a site or page indexed I always submit to google, submit sitemap to google as well and create a few links to the new site and it will usually take between 5 - 10 days and it will be alive in google!
  • mickeyy
  • Born
  • Born
  • mickeyy

Post 3+ Months Ago

The best way to get indexed and increase your search engine ranking is to get incoming links to your website from websites with a related subject matter. If the incomming links has the text you are trying to rank for as the "anchor text" of the link, it will help you to get indexed and thereby rank higher for that search term. Also understand that nothing is instant, Google loves content so first Google will index your domain name then your title then sub title then keywords and so on
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes you are correct coolgurl by doing all the above things mentined by you one can get the more useful backlinks but most importantly, the blog commenting sites, social bookmarking, forum posting, article submission and directory submission sites used y us for getting the useful backlinks should have the high PR. So that only, our site will get ranked highly comparing to other sites.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts