Page Rank Update Megathread (update 31.12.2009)

• contigo
  • Born
  • Born
  • contigo

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi

i look for a tool that can post automaticly some content with my links on the blogs or forums.Or some other technics for having backlink to my websites ?

thank's in advance

http://www.turnky.com/en/hosting/serviced-office.html

contigo
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• pinkista

Post 3+ Months Ago

My 2 blogs which has PR 2 is dropped to zero last Sept. 27... but my other blog which has PR1 went up to PR2. I'm still waiting for the next google PR update if there's any changes in my PR0 blogs.
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

dont link your site with has no PR or unranked.
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google is in mood of updating its PR! jeez what a hassle
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

My blog increase its PR from PR3 to PR4, but I don't care much on PR as long as links are relevant. I think I got my prize with google because I get links from relevant site not because of PR.
  • cmshelper
  • Born
  • Born
  • cmshelper

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

When will Google PR update come?

Regards
CH
  • Himsagar
  • Born
  • Born
  • Himsagar

Post 3+ Months Ago

It will take atleast 45 days to comeout with an update.
The usual updates will show in 2 to 3 months.
Already one month passed when last update was done.
  • The Leader
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Melbourne Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I noticed today that I have quite a few subpages update from pr0 to pr1's!
  • dokz
  • dokz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yup same here, i guess maybe they again made some changes to there system like they always do..
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you are not experiencing PR updates it is not the end of the world. As long as you are still getting traffic that is the key. You may not be getting PR updates, because irrelevant backlinks are being phased out as non-important. This means one thing, submit quality content. A good way is article submission, the resource box will be your friend. However you need to strike faster and harder than your competition.
  • arty101
  • Born
  • Born
  • arty101

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am looking for google Pr update:p
  • Exec Acc
  • Born
  • Born
  • Exec Acc

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all, I have recently launched a new website Business-accessories .co. uk and I want to know how to influence page rank. I have around 48 inbound links some of which are from credible sources but still not even a page rank of 1?? Can anybody help me. Thanks
  • Dragon Knight

Post 3+ Months Ago

My site was promoted to PR3 from PR2 for this time.
  • Ferral
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

yep, my position in SERP down fall from 18 to 42. really bad for me.
  • echealth1
  • Born
  • Born
  • echealth1
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

My page rank also went up from 0 to 2 and 3 on a few new domains about 2 weeks ago. Additionally, there are seemingly 3-5 updates per year on google where they are
  • Todd Charske
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Todd Charske
  • Loc: Todd Charske - Sales

Post 3+ Months Ago

Seems the same from what I can tell in the US but they have their own world and getting into it is a guessing game. Good web page, tons of people going on it, and links to hot sites always seems to make things go well no matter how they change things around.

- Todd Charske
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not sure if we do not have to open a new Google PR Update thread but it just appeared. One of my 2 month old domain gained beautiful Google PR2 gift.

Happy new year all
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

These things never cease to baffle me. Traffic goes up, PR goes down, PR goes up, traffic goes down. :scratchhead:
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
These things never cease to baffle me. Traffic goes up, PR goes down, PR goes up, traffic goes down. :scratchhead:

Because being an Authority page and being ranked at some keywords are a bit different.
A page can be a PR6, it can not rank at blue widgets because many of its backlinks are not related with blue widgets but this PR6 page is simply tought as an authority page and if it links to a like PR4 blue widget page then PR6 page makes PR4 page ranked better then itself for the keyword blue widgets.
  • LBS
  • Born
  • Born
  • LBS

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
What you have seen is right. The change has made by Google is World wide. Some of you already major updates from Google may be aware of called "caffeine". Reported to accelerate search results and more explorers, relevant results for sure!

Google search in the last major update is unnoticed, striking without fear of you all very much, the last major Google (Update 2003 and 2005/2006) in search engine results "did change, sites left Others benefit from updating the index. Google / Matt Cuts on the basis of previous reports by the end of this update is back and there are huge obstacles to deal with a great search engine results should not be.
Thanks

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 740 posts