Posting valuable content can increase web traffic greatly

• glazyd888

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I really believe that web traffic can be greatly increased if you focus on the needs of your target market first and try to post content that are truly valuable. I have noticed that when I really work on some creative approaches in my content that there is a surprising increase in the response.

It is not enough that you've got everything on your site. It is in the way that you form your content that matters. Your wording and presentation always has to appeal to "the person" for it to have a better response. Your conversion rate would greatly increase if your content always puts the other person first.

I hope that this could somehow give people an idea of how things should be done to optimize a site or get the web traffic you've always wanted.

Please feel free to post your insights. Thank you.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Your conversion rate would greatly increase if your content always puts the other person first.

What's going to make one person happy is always going to make someone else unhappy. So realistically it's just not possible to always put the other person first.
  • glazyd888

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure, friend. I just tried to relay what I have experienced. What good is a website anyway, if it would only be for its owner? Anyway. I could be wrong. Again, that was my findings.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Take the subject of abortion for example. If you always try to put the other person first then you're going to have content that supports abortion and content that is against abortion. Polar opposites.

If you try to put both of them, or "everyone else" first you're going to make both of them unhappy meaning they will both leave and your site will fail.

Now, if you put yourself first then you will decide which of the two groups will benefit you the most so that you can remain up and running. So if you have 50 visitors who are pro abortion and 50 visitors who are anti-abortion, you can only put the other person ahead of yourself 50% of the time. You can't always put the other person first. :D
  • kappa84
  • Born
  • Born
  • kappa84

Post 3+ Months Ago

Joebert is kinda right, whatever you will do will make some happy, some unhappy. That's how things are going, impossible to satisfy all.
On the other hand, providing valuable content will always increase visitors' numbers while these days everybody is searching for fresh and informational content to read. :)
  • glazyd888

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you so much for all of your insights. I hope that we could all connect to grow our businesses together. Have a nice day. More power to you all.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts