Site not appearing in google search

• vikrant_ddn
  • Born
  • Born
  • vikrant_ddn

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Experts,

I have created a site infoclickawaycom even registered this with google 2 days back.But still my site is not showing on search.
I am new to web designing I am not sure if i need to do something i have gone through may topic and also google documents but did not find anything which can help me.

Please advice.

Regards,
Vikrant
  • website-seo
  • website-seo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site's ranking has nothing to do with whether you registered with Google or not. Google is designed to locate your site automatically.

You should become member of popular social media websites like Youtube, Twitter, and various other. You will get an option to include your link there. You can view/rate/post comments on popular videos which will help to crawl your website quickly.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

fresh web sites are put into the sandbox so take this time to build your site right. After 6-12 months depending on site content and traffic you will be added into the main stream search pile.

To find out more about the Google SandBox - Google-Fu Google Sandbox

lol :) this is something every designer needs to read
  • IJR112
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • IJR112

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you only made it 2 days ago, then you should not worry. It will take a while for google to trust your site. Wait a couple of months before you start to worry about this.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

To get your site indexed and ranked in the google search engine you should follow the following steps:
1. The content of the website should be frequently updated. The content should be related to the website
2. The keyword used for searching your website should have the higher value
3. More number of Highly valuable backlinks should be created for your website in the high PR social websites.
If you follow these steps, surely your website's PR will be get increased drastically within a few weeks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts