Using Adwords Increase Sites Pagerank?

• skyvia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • skyvia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am having a hard time finding backlinks for my site to improve my page rank because there is so much competition in my genre of business. I have since turned to Google adwords and I am wondering if using adwords does anything at all to improve your sites overall page ranking? Thanks!
  • john-tracks
  • john-tracks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adwords never let you give any juice from the PR of the pages where your add is shown so beware and do something which really helps in achieving PR.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you researching internet marketing for updated information you will find that back-links are now useless and will make your listings even worse. Do you know what is better then backlinks, making your site better that people would want to come back. the longer they are on the site and more regally visit will increase your page rank 10x more then backlinks.

Prove me wrong, do some serious work on your site and make it more interactive and look better and give it 6-12 weeks with a little promotion and if your site is good enough to talk about around the water cooler you will find a increase in traffic and real people.

plan B is dump $1000's in advertising :)
  • Austin80ss
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Austin80ss

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adwords is the main tool for managing your advertising strategies.
It's better to use it as additional info for SEO.
And, no, it's not gonna increase your PR if you didn't spend money for it.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi!skyvia me too thought like you initially when I started doing SEO but after that only I have understood that there is no use of adwords and also there will be no impact will be created in the PR on using adwords.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts