What is the current strategy of SEO after penguin 2.1 update

• jesusbond
  • jesusbond

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Guys,

Can any body suggest me - What is the current strategy of SEO after penguin 2.1 update of Google ?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• seomongo
  • Born
  • Born
  • seomongo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Search Engine Watch has a good article on the new update. Basically, web masters need to continue getting rid of dubious backlinks by asking or using the disavow method.
Don't do it once and never look towards it again, rather it seems to be an on-going process. :wink:
  • jesusbond
  • jesusbond

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Thanks for your reply. But can you let me know the all process that how we can use disavow tool, where we can find it. I'm asking because m new in SEO and and my website get loss rank in last 1 month. I'm trying to achieve rank on first page in top 10 but still m on the way so please suggest me.
  • creamtown
  • creamtown

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think, after Google Penguin updates, you need to be really careful with the low quality backlinks that point to your site. Google Webmaster Disavow tool is a good tool to remove all of those links. But you also need to inform Google regarding your decision to disavow those links. Basically, after Google Penguin updates, you now need to improve your blog or websites, in term of quality.

Google is now getting smarter and smarter every day. So if you build website or blog with the intention purely for money, then chances are you won't be getting organic traffic from Google. I also heard that, now Google is more interested with websites or blogs that have good branding. This has something to do with your website name or domain name. But the most important thing is, you must put quality over quantity. And that is the rule of thumb. You need to build a website that helps people solve their problems or entertain them.

If they love your website, then they will keep coming back to your site by visiting your site through bookmark or typing your website URL on address bar. And this means, your website has a good branding because visitors love your site, remember your site and they want to re-visit your site again in the future. And Google can see this as a sign of a good branding.

So in conclusion, you new need to focus on these aspects. You have to play by the rules. You have to do everything right and avoid of cheating Google.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts