Your view on forum posting and blog commenting

• Qqueen
  • Born
  • Born
  • Qqueen
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,
I would like to know your opinion on the effectiveness of blog commenting and forum posting in SEO. Some people think that the two strategies are considered spammy by search engines and have no lasting benefits of boosting search rankings. What do you think?
  • jesusbond
  • jesusbond

Post 3+ Months Ago

Now a days blog commenting and forum posting in SEO are working well but the most important thing is: We should to do both task as on thematic basis or on good PR/DA i.e Page Rank or Domain Authority
  • Dot Spiders
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Dot Spiders

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog Commenting and Forum Posting are not spammy techniques in the eyes of Search engines. You can get the results by Blog Commenting.
  • Dot Spiders
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Dot Spiders

Post 3+ Months Ago

Qqueen wrote:
Hi guys,
I would like to know your opinion on the effectiveness of blog commenting and forum posting in SEO. Some people think that the two strategies are considered spammy by search engines and have no lasting benefits of boosting search rankings. What do you think?

No Both are the effective techniques to better search rankings. Blog Commenting will help you in Search ranking as well as traffic. So try to use both the techniques.
  • KhanhHQ123
  • Born
  • Born
  • KhanhHQ123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Both types are effective to get backlinks. But almost forums and blogs allow no-follow links instead of do-follow. Check them carefully before posting to get the best result.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts