• Novice
  • Novice
  • wurmer
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

the screen display an error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_=

what is it? can u help me...

and previously of that is this error...

A problem has been dettected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters. Check with your hardware vendor for any bios updates. Disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing. if u need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer and press F8 to select advance startup options, and then select safe mode.

Tech info:

*** stop: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0xF8488EB4, 0xF89F59C0, 0xF89F56BC)

*** acpi.sys - address F8488EB4 base at F8473000, datestamo 3fde86ac...

that error please help....the error i previously post on this forum keeps on going...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Wild Child
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Wild Child

Post 3+ Months Ago

did you update and drivers....or install any new programs?

WC
  • wurmer
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • wurmer

Post 3+ Months Ago

no i did not installed new drivers... plain xp installation... recently i bought dvd combo... and after that a problem occured... i went back to the store to diagnose... he then found out that the ram was not functionning... den i decided to buy 2 256 ddr400 ram i even changed the motherboard still on the same model, 8rda3i epox... then installed and was running fine... but when i got home... the problem again.... there is this mup error and keeps popping out after booting the safe mode options... what seems to be the problem.. hope you could understand what im saying coz i cant express myself completely...
  • Wild Child
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Wild Child

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well if the ram was not functioning then I would have to say that it may be a motherboard/memory issue, as I said in your other post run x86memtest if this comes back ok then I would seriously look torwards your motherboard being defective.

WC

wurmer wrote:
no i did not installed new drivers... plain xp installation... recently i bought dvd combo... and after that a problem occured... i went back to the store to diagnose... he then found out that the ram was not functionning... den i decided to buy 2 256 ddr400 ram i even changed the motherboard still on the same model, 8rda3i epox... then installed and was running fine... but when i got home... the problem again.... there is this mup error and keeps popping out after booting the safe mode options... what seems to be the problem.. hope you could understand what im saying coz i cant express myself completely...
  • wurmer
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • wurmer

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank you very much... ill try it... 86memtest? can i download it? from where?
  • TomK
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Ontario, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

wurmer wrote:

Google.

If you don't know how to use Google, here's a good tutorial: http://www.google.ca/intl/en/help/basics.html
  • Wild Child
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Wild Child

Post 3+ Months Ago

Already handled thanks for this though....lmaooo

WC

TomK wrote:
wurmer wrote:

Google.

If you don't know how to use Google, here's a good tutorial: http://www.google.ca/intl/en/help/basics.html

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts