Ati Tv wonder pro

• Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge
  • Loc: nashua nh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys every year on the 24th of december i get to open one present early and i got an ati tv wonder pro and i went installed the software then put the card in then installed other updates and right now every thing is plugged in but i dont know how to play anything ...... windows media player doesent do anything and i see on the box that its suppose to provide u with a media player but that was never there ...... what should i do

it has an error message when i installed it it said FAILED then it said unable to read REG file
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge

Post 3+ Months Ago

AW come on...pleez someone........ i gotta get this working or i gotta wait till january 3 rd to call ATI or pay money to best buy to get them to fix it grrr.......
  • Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just found someone saying it was service pack 2 is that possible...... if it is how do i uninstall service pack 2 ??? i need details cuz im completely clueless
  • Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge

Post 3+ Months Ago

okay i just figured out the card is good cuz i downloaded sesam tv media center and it picked up channels perfectly the only problem is its a trial for 30 days....... and i dont have money to buy it
  • Tchuki
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Tchuki
  • Loc: Edinburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

There has been alot of problems with service pack 2. Try looking on the microsoft website (MSDN link in my footer) for patches.
  • midgetsy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

really? my service pack 2 had no problems whatsoever. the only reason there might be problems is if theres a problem with the comp once you download it. thats what happened to my dad
  • Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge

Post 3+ Months Ago

okay im looking there but i dont know witch one to download and what u are asking me for are u asking me to download service pack 1 ?? if u could just get me another free tv media center that also allows S-Video
  • Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello........ anyone how do i remove service pack 2 and when i remove will programs not work ???
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why won't add/remove programs work? Was your computer updated to SP2 from SP1? If not then you cant go back to SP1 because it was never there.....sorry!
  • Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge

Post 3+ Months Ago

dude i said if i remove SP2 will any of my programs like daiblo 2 or counter strike not work ?? and yes i upgraded from sp1 to sp2

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts