build in sound card

• deathblade
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: u.k

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have a sound card build in to my mobo but when i play music i have to have my volume on full to just about hear it :shock: i fort it might be the speakers so i tried some more but it's the same i now have them in the headphone socket to get them to work

I've tried reinstalling the driver but it's the same
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm gonna assume you are using a machine with Windows Os on it? If this is the case, i know you've most likely check this but have you double clicked on the speaker at the bottom right next to the time. This shows you all the levels of volumes and balance you have set. They should all be at the top.

Sometimes when you go onto sites like YouTube and turn the volume down a small bit it turns the speakers on your computer down, not just on the site but generally.
  • deathblade
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes i'm on windows and all the sliders are full :) don't you think i would of checked that first ?
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nobody here is to know for sure what your level of knowledge is when it comes to computers. I didn't want to rule out any options and wanted it to be easier.

No point being too technical when it might be something small and simple. Some people often overlook the more simple things to find the solution of a problem not realising that all they needed to do was go back to basics.
  • deathblade
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

sorry mate didn't mean it too sound like that (oppz)

anyway ok i have checked they are full and they are i also tried reinstalling the divers but nout i really have no idea what it could be :S

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts