Cannot Find the CD-Rom's icons in My Computer

• [EAGLE]Gen.gras
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Israel/Lebanon

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey all, this Problem is new my 2 cd roms working i can open and close them but when i am going to my computer i cant see the icons of the cd-roms, also if i put CD its not working. i was in device manger and i saw there that on the cd-roms there is something like this -> :!: then i think i lost something from that things then please Help me

Windows : XP Professional

Hope i can get help .....[/img]
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Typically, when the yellow exclamation point shows up, means there is a problem with the device. Since they are opening up that would tell me that power is at least hooked up properly. So I would try checking the IDE cable connection and if you have the jumper set correctly on your drives. You could also look for a driver but I don't think that is the problem. Look here for CD-ROM drivers:
http://www.cdrom-drivers.com/
  • 5k1LLz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • 5k1LLz

Post 3+ Months Ago

you recently installed something that interferred with your drivers. that happened to me once..
  • [EAGLE]Gen.gras
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey guys tell now nothing happends i still have the same problem :( please help me i need to install my game and i cant without it ?

the CD-Roms not appears in my computer please helppppp
maybe its a virus then please any program to help me ? :!: :( :( :( :(
  • b22
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • b22
  • Loc: Tanzania

Post 3+ Months Ago

wt if you try removing one cdrom? and then see wt happens. i had that problem once and it worked by removing one cdrom. or uninstale one (disable one)
  • [EAGLE]Gen.gras
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

b22 wrote:
wt if you try removing one cdrom? and then see wt happens. i had that problem once and it worked by removing one cdrom. or uninstale one (disable one)

yes m8 i did that much times... when i am restarting the pc and starting up again i am getting in the left side from the PC behind the Clock i am geting that he found the hardwares but when finish i am getting messege like that, Hardware has been install but with problems ..
and in advince Hardware i am getting that yellow thing on the hardware like this..

on the CD roms icon this -> :!:

Please help me :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you try locating drivers from the website I posted in an earlier post in this thread?
  • [EAGLE]Gen.gras
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

grinch2171 wrote:
Did you try locating drivers from the website I posted in an earlier post in this thread?

yes m8 i did that, but now i am sure that i got a virus that disabled the drivers...

then please some 1 know any program that can repair the problems exactly drivers........ :?: :!: :?: :(
  • 5k1LLz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • 5k1LLz

Post 3+ Months Ago

YOU DRIVERS are freaked up and download a free anito virus software like go to http://www.cnet.com and search virus in downloasd.. something called PANDA maybe ther eis alot of them. GOGOGOG
  • [EAGLE]Gen.gras
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

5k1LLz wrote:
YOU DRIVERS are freaked up and download a free anito virus software like go to http://www.cnet.com and search virus in downloasd.. something called PANDA maybe ther eis alot of them. GOGOGOG

Yes m8 thank you very much but maybe i can have list of scans about viruses? because i didnt know to work with Panda ok, thank you v.much :!: :!:
  • 5k1LLz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • 5k1LLz

Post 3+ Months Ago

well if you dont know how to use the panda software then i dont know if you will know how to use any other anti virus freeware.

try ad-aware first(spyware program)

dont forgot to update the definitions.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts