Cleaning Laptop

• kanexpo2
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • kanexpo2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I need my Laptop to be cleaned. The screen is dirty and it disturbs me while watching movies. However, I am scared of scratching, damaging or braking my beatiful screen.

I've got a Sony Vaio N11H. I've tried Googling and the only answer I came up with was, "Don't use paper towels, and mix some alcohol with diluted water etc" which to me sounds too complicated. I would like to know, a good, simple method to cleaning it without having to go buy extra items.

Any help, very appreciated.

Cheers
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• alex_svenson
  • alex_svenson
  • Loc: Iowa

Post 3+ Months Ago

kanexpo2 wrote:
Hi,

I need my Laptop to be cleaned. The screen is dirty and it disturbs me while watching movies. However, I am scared of scratching, damaging or braking my beatiful screen.

I've got a Sony Vaio N11H. I've tried Googling and the only answer I came up with was, "Don't use paper towels, and mix some alcohol with diluted water etc" which to me sounds too complicated. I would like to know, a good, simple method to cleaning it without having to go buy extra items.

Any help, very appreciated.

Cheers

Do you intend to clean matte or glossy LCD?

For matte, use anti-static cleaning wipes with low alcohol formula that evaporate quickly.

They are widely available in any electronics or PC stores for a few bucks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts